OT Need to take a hiatus from TSW

T-Bone

I woke up Monday Morning with my left eye swollen shut.  When to the emergency room, and they put me on a steroid cream and an anti-biotic.  Thought I would be better today, but the eye is still very swollen and makes it hard for me to read and type my posts.

So I am staying home and hoping that my eye gets better, so my best bud in the whole wide world, NG, has to carry the weight of our lab on his shoulders.

So farewell for a few days, and my ignore gang will have to find another target.

239578[/snapback]

Nothing better than starting the day with the proverbial "fart in a tornado" post...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you go to the Emergency Room? That cost your company's plan several hundred dollars, when you could have went to your Doctor's office who would have treated you immediately if warranted at much lower cost...

240070[/snapback]

He obviously doesn't have any personal responsibility.

Can pets have pets?  T-Bone is apparently fond of gerbils, not that there's anything wrong with that. :devil:

240158[/snapback]

Well, on the Dharma and Greg TV show, Dharma's dog Stinky had his own pet dog named Nunzio. Not that I ever watched that show to know this, I heard it from someone else. Yea, that's it. :D