Pats LT Nate Solder out for season

YoloinOhio

yeah... Interestingly he wasn't doing that in the first half vs Dallas (he was taking 5-7 step drops) until their DL was getting to him with the front 4 or even 3... Then he went to that in the 2nd half. Apparently they thought their OL could handle the pressure and they were wrong so adjusted.

I couldnt believe it when I was watching it! And I was actually mad at the Pats for running a game plan that "allowed" the DL time to get to Brady. Why couldn't they be that dumb against us?!?

Was not surprised when they adjusted in the 2nd half, was only surprised it took them that long to figure it out.

I never want to hear about injuries. We have them, and hate it, but I don't want to win just because they have people hurt. I hope the guy is ok. now let's get our guys back so we can show what we can do.

I think if McCoy is healthy should be able to make an impact, and if he can alternate with K. williams shouldn't get worn out. No matter hwo long it takes, he needs to come back 100% or don't come back.

Sounds like Sammy and Karlos may make it back this week. I certainly hope so. If not, we'll get destroyed.

So it's not just the Bills getting hit with the injury bug! Good to know.

Does it matter? The Pats will find some guy who is delivering beer today to step in and Brady will be fine.

Seriously???

I mean really. You can get beer delivered?

I couldnt believe it when I was watching it! And I was actually mad at the Pats for running a game plan that "allowed" the DL time to get to Brady. Why couldn't they be that dumb against us?!?

Was not surprised when they adjusted in the 2nd half, was only surprised it took them that long to figure it out.

Might have something to do with our leading the league in sacks last year while Dallas was 28th. Heavy lies the crown...