Pats LT Nate Solder out for season

YoloinOhio

They won't miss a beat.

Does it matter? The Pats will find some guy who is delivering beer today to step in and Brady will be fine.

It won't impact them too much.

Sadly, given the way the last decade+ has played out, this was basically my reaction when I read the news.

They could play with a cardboard cut out for LT and still be fine. Getting rid of the ball in 1.5 seconds from the shotgun will minimize the risk heh.

yeah... Interestingly he wasn't doing that in the first half vs Dallas (he was taking 5-7 step drops) until their DL was getting to him with the front 4 or even 3... Then he went to that in the 2nd half. Apparently they thought their OL could handle the pressure and they were wrong so adjusted.

Does it matter? The Pats will find some guy who is delivering beer today to step in and Brady will be fine.

Which will save the Pats* millions by allowing them to cut Solder after the season. Beer truck guy will have signed for 3 years @ $500,000 per and make the Pro Bowl in '16.

@globejimmcbride: #Patriots left tackle Nate Solder will miss the rest of the season with a torn right biceps, according to a team source. Surgery upcoming.

Gee, that's horrible. Really, I mean that.

yeah... Interestingly he wasn't doing that in the first half vs Dallas (he was taking 5-7 step drops) until their DL was getting to him with the front 4 or even 3... Then he went to that in the 2nd half. Apparently they thought their OL could handle the pressure and they were wrong so adjusted.

Adjustments? What's that?!

I've been saying this for years. The patients o line is their secret ingredient. Ever notice how huge their offensive like looks when they're on the field? The key to their success is protecting Brady. The way to beat them is to pressure Brady. Have you ever seen how much time he has to throw? Now you see how the Giants beat them twice.

Edited by Bills!Win!