Your NYS tax dollars at work

Oh, come on you guys. It's not like New York state has any serious issues to address. Besides, with the tax burden being as low as it is in NY, there's no shame in diverting surplus dollars to fund activities like this. :ph34r:

Yes. Only in their mind is a smaller increase than planned a cut. And not any kind of cut but an hysterical we're all going to die cut.

There was a time, not too long ago, that I would have corrected the grammatical mess of that last sentence. But as we've had it recently explained that lexicon as a measure of reasoning over syntax and morphology is favored, this opportunity I'll eschew.

There was a time, not too long ago, that I would have corrected the grammatical mess of that last sentence. But as we've had it recently explained that lexicon as a measure of reasoning over syntax and morphology is favored, this opportunity I'll eschew.

Good. You're probably just one or two readings of the classics away from birdbrain allowing you to be in the same room with him, and breathe the rarefied air he breathes.