Bengals fans reaction to QB situation in Bflo

YoloinOhio

No.

He absolutely has a stronger arm. He didnt say accuracy. Which Taylor isnt exactly winning that by a country mile either.

EJ has the scrambling and sliding ability of a giraffe. I love the guy, but his brain does not process "duck, danger incoming" properly. Maybe he's become more comfortable. I hope so!

Second graders in Tee Ball slide better than EJ.

Lol so you say all that to say

... EJ cant......... slide? Lol

The Bills best chance is that this is a "let-down" game after the emotional comeback of the Seattle game. With the injuries and over-all lack of production on both sides of the ball, the Bills will be fortunate to keep this close, let alone pull the upset. I'll watch expecting yet another loss at home (WTF?) and hoping for the upset of the week instead. We shall see...

Im more worried about AJ Green and Gilmore. This is his first marquee match of the season. And Bernard is playing right? The little guy from NE carved us. I am SUPER worried about the D not being enough tomorrow.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Fitz lead the Bills to a come from behind win against NE once upon a time. I don't want either as the QB for the Bills.

Just saying, Dalton will show his true colors sooner or later. Hoping it is against the Bills!

Dalton does give me that Fitzgibbons feeling. U start to really like the cat cause he plays lights out for a streak to start the season, for things to come crashing back down to earth Mmmmmm. Bills win. I really think kneeJ will come threw if Taylor can't play.

He absolutely has a stronger arm. He didnt say accuracy. Which Taylor isnt exactly winning that by a country mile either.

Lol so you say all that to say

... EJ cant......... slide? Lol

Im more worried about AJ Green and Gilmore. This is his first marquee match of the season. And Bernard is playing right? The little guy from NE carved us. I am SUPER worried about the D not being enough tomorrow.

dont fret over Gilmore no more. he has found his groove finally. do watch out for the running game. Statistically we are strong but..

I am worried about Eifert.