Bengals fans reaction to QB situation in Bflo

YoloinOhio

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it even been confirmed by anyone that Taylor will sit this week? For having a knee injury he still looked damn mobile out there for the entire game.

@Michael_Fabiano: Tyrod Taylor is out for Week 6 with an injured knee. EJ Manuel will start for the Bills, per NFL Network source familiar with the injury.

Dalton led the Bengals from a late 17-point deficit against the vaunted Seahawks D to win. He looks way better than before, even if the Seahawks do look a bit worse as well. I believe in our defense, but I do think this will be a tough challenge.

And Fitz lead the Bills to a come from behind win against NE once upon a time. I don't want either as the QB for the Bills.

Just saying, Dalton will show his true colors sooner or later. Hoping it is against the Bills!

Although he is not a immobile like a Brady, Manuel does not have anywhere near the running ability of TT (or Kap, Cam, Russell, etc). I seriously doubt that there would be many designed runs for EJ.

I'd say EJ resembles a Big Ben/Aaron Rodgers type, if not a tad bit faster. He ran a 4.65 forty. For comparison Ben ran a 4.75 forty, and Rodgers ran a 4.71. They don't have blazing speed, but they can pick up third and longs on their feet if need be.

I'd say EJ resembles a Big Ben/Aaron Rodgers type, if not a tad bit faster. He ran a 4.65 forty. For comparison Ben ran a 4.75 forty, and Rodgers ran a 4.71. They don't have blazing speed, but they can pick up third and longs on their feet if need be.

He's just seemed hesitant to run ever since the Cleveland thing. Here's hoping that our current coaching staff has instilled a confidence higher than we ever saw in him under Marrone.

Dalton led the Bengals from a late 17-point deficit against the vaunted Seahawks D to win. He looks way better than before, even if the Seahawks do look a bit worse as well. I believe in our defense, but I do think this will be a tough challenge.

Seahawks D ain't what she used to be...ain't what she used to be

Although he is not a immobile like a Brady, Manuel does not have anywhere near the running ability of TT (or Kap, Cam, Russell, etc). I seriously doubt that there would be many designed runs for EJ.

Read option baby

Not to mention the Bills need to keep Manuel healthy at all costs

why? we just whip out Johnson and all the girls go whoot

Nothing from the team officially yet though? Smells like Rex playing games.

I would hope so, Right

This is how i view EJ. a bit of big Ben. Long slow stride.

where as TT can accelerate like all get out. and then shift gears!!

Pretty funny that people dont realize that the skill set is almost pretty identical between the two QBs...Manuel has the ability to scramble and has a bigger arm...

Now, what if Manuel executes flawlessly like he did in Preseason....nothing like a regular season QB controversy when they both are preforming good.

No.

Pretty funny that people dont realize that the skill set is almost pretty identical between the two QBs...Manuel has the ability to scramble and has a bigger arm...

Now, what if Manuel executes flawlessly like he did in Preseason....nothing like a regular season QB controversy when they both are preforming good.

EJ has the scrambling and sliding ability of a giraffe. I love the guy, but his brain does not process "duck, danger incoming" properly. Maybe he's become more comfortable. I hope so!

Second graders in Tee Ball slide better than EJ.

Wow, they are a cocky bunch, huh? I really hope that EJ plays to his full potential and we send them out of town with their striped tail between their legs. They are not concerned about losing, they are just concerned that their win will be tarnished because we are "depleted" :) hilarious.

they are walking that fine line of fan bravado having beaten the Seahawks and undefeated, and having that nagging feeling that the team is basically the same one that has shown over and over they can't handle success. Considering Dalton got booed by the people of Cincy when he walked up to the plate at the Celebrtity Golf Tournament during All-Star weekend, he's not out of the woods after just 5 games.