Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

I feel like EJ will put on a show tomorrow.

It will be a show, but, of what, is yet to be determined. I am sitting here on Sunday morning getting ready to go to the game with my buddies (cinci chilli for the tailgate) and its snowing at my house. Hope conditions are a little better at the Ralph. Weather won't be the best for the passing game, anyhow.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a show, but, of what, is yet to be determined. I am sitting here on Sunday morning getting ready to go to the game with my buddies (cinci chilli for the tailgate) and its snowing at my house. Hope conditions are a little better at the Ralph. Weather won't be the best for the passing game, anyhow.

thr closest thing to this weather that I believe we have seen EJ play in was vs Jets his rookie season at home and he had a great game. There was a bad game he had at Pittsburgh but I think that was just wind, not cold/rain/snow. I could be forgetting some games though.

thr closest thing to this weather that I believe we have seen EJ play in was vs Jets his rookie season at home and he had a great game. There was a bad game he had at Pittsburgh but I think that was just wind, not cold/rain/snow. I could be forgetting some games though.

Not worried about the cold and EJ. I am worried about the cold and Shady's hammy, however.

his "source" is probably EJ's agent, no?

I'm so sick of reporting like this. Complete BS that everyone in the media is perfectly willing to jump on board with.

Not worried about the cold and EJ. I am worried about the cold and Shady's hammy, however.

And Sammy's. From the outside looking in, this just strikes me as being rushed back. Hope it doesn't bite them.