Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

I hate the stupidity coming out now. WGR has all these old people calling in asking why Cassel was traded and Whaley has to go.

Sorry, I would rather see EJ than Cassel. The Buffalo fans who love Cassel astound me. He is not that good. If we're going to fail I would rather go down with a QB that can throw the ball more than 10 yards.

Come on, Vic Carucci deserves more respect than that.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based statistically on the preseason games, he most certainly was the best QB of the three.

Many other factors went into the decision (most importantly Rex has a huge hard on for Tyrod).

I'm glad they do.

Because preseason stats are for chumps.

(think positively....think positively....think positively....)

I gotta disagree with this. I think he plays very smartly. Just a fluke thing to get horse collared on a long run. Otherwise, I think he does a nice job of avoiding contact.

I think he's at risk for those kinds of tackles in the future. The way he runs will just frustrate the hell out of defensive players. All they see at the end of plays like that is that they want to make him eat the turf. I think he'll continue to be prone to drawing rough tackles at the end of runs (and 15 yd penalties tacked on)