Buffalo Bills Cap

NavyBillsFan

Ok, right now with the great love for this city Moulds has were about 12.6 under the cap sooo.....

Drew getting dropped before that 1 mil roster bonus will save us 2.4...

thats 15 million right there. Also a few others on that roster who need to go will bring us to about 16 million I figure (thanks to billsdaily.com for figures)

16 million is a nice chunk of change.

Sign back Pat! 2.5-3.5 and a bonus will keep him in Buffalo. He is not going anywhere, too many ties and too many friends here.

Jennings? Not for 5 million, no way! Let bring in 2 new OL (one mid range priced and one stud)

another WR is NEEDED! Or lets get a really good TE

Bettis is as good as gone in Pittsburgh, Get his ass up to Buffalo!

TD and Bettis are great friends and most of his old coaching staff is here. MM and Bettis were close. When I met Bettis in Pittsburgh last year, he was saying he really missed working with that guy. He always believed in JB even when he was not playing well.

Bettis is a great guy! I bought him lunch at the Pittsburgh Airport and I drank free after that. Hung out with those guys all night and it was a blast! Bettis is a class act who would do wonders for our team. I could see the Elvis guy with a bus on the back of his guitar!

The O can be done with spending about 6-7 million

D with pat signed about costing about 3 million we got about 4-6 million left.

Ty law? Im not going to start that crap but I see it. New England found out this year that they really dont need him. Milloy is here, and those two are best of friends...

A DE but who is on the market?

I guess thats my wish list........

good numbers.

I agree Jennins will want to much. (more than hes worth).

so we got the money, we should spend it on a great player. T. Thomas, Pace, Jones.... or even trade for the Cardinal's OT.

we could use a stud OG also. but their arnt that many in FA this year.

as far as WR, Reed is not that bad, and aiken is comming on. (i think aiken will take the #3 spot by week 4).

draft:

2nd) Kicker

3rd) CB

4th) RB

5th) FB

6th) OL

7th) DL

we could use a stud OG also. but their arnt that many in FA this year.

239623[/snapback]

i could not disagree more -- i think this is a great year if a team is looking for OG help.........

you have studs like marco rivera, joe andruzzi, and jermane mayberry with contracts up........

you have solid starters like ben hamilton and robert garza also available.........

you have up and comers like kendrick vincent and rick demulling as UFA's......

and then you have guys like mike wahle who is likely cut and possibly the best of the bunch.........

on top of that, this is a great draft year for guards........

from the great blue north draft report:

"the theme at this year's draft could be 'get your guards while they're hot!' as the 2005 OG class is the strength of a weak offensive line picture this year, whereas the position could be a weak link next April.."

elton brown, david baas, and cj brooks all look like first year starters..........

no excuses for TD -- he needs to find a LG this off-season!!! we have money and we have options.........

i could not disagree more -- i think this is a great year if a team is looking for OG help.........

you have studs like marco rivera, joe andruzzi, and jermane mayberry with contracts up........

you have solid starters like ben hamilton, bennie anderson, and robert garza also available.........

you have up and comers like kendrick vincent and rick demulling as UFA's......

and then you have guys like mike wahle who is likely cut and possibly the best of the bunch.........

on top of that, this is a great draft year for guards........

from the great blue north draft report:

"the theme at this year's draft could be 'get your guards while they're hot!' as the 2005 OG class is the strength of a weak offensive line picture this year, whereas the position could be a weak link next April.."

elton brown, david baas, and cj brooks all look like first year starters..........

no excuses for TD -- he needs to find a LG this off-season!!! we have money and we have options.........

239655[/snapback]

Good post.

I liked the idea of going after Vincent..........before this season. He was fantastic when getting the chance to start when Kendall Simmons went down, and probably played his way into a nice contract. I'd look into him, but if he wants too much money, there are other options.

As for the guards in this draft, there are some good ones, much like last year. I think most can be available to the Bills in the 2nd round. The exceptions being Brown, Baas, and maybe Brooks. Still, there are plenty of good candidates like Chris Kemoeatu, Claude Terrell, Marcus Johnson, and Dan Buenning. Any of these guys would be a dramatic upgrade over what we have at LG now.