Yoga...I think I'm gonna go to a class or two.

BringBackFergy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you don't understand the word some. So you pull out one of the hardest poses. :rolleyes:

ok what balance poses did you find easy? And yoga is about holding that pose for 3 minutes. Christ - just try and hold your arms straight out for 3 minutes

ok what balance poses did you find easy? And yoga is about holding that pose for 3 minutes. Christ - just try and hold your arms straight out for 3 minutes

God love this place... A yoga throw-down!

Exactly... But a wall does help... ;-) ;-)

Maybe his big head is balanced against a wall... ;-) ;-)

Years of gravity from falling down the moutain. That's not an insult either, technically the act of alpine skiing is "falling down a mountain." Some just have better form than others, much better! Like yoga I suppose. :-)

Using the wall helps align the hips so that they are vertical or stacked on top of each other. And it does help with the balance. There should be just a small amount of pressure on the alignment block, but for a guy that size . . . I give him all the props in the world!!

Using the wall helps align the hips so that they are vertical or stacked on top of each other. And it does help with the balance. There should be just a small amount of pressure on the alignment block, but for a guy that size . . . I give him all the props in the world!!

For sure! Shocked he can bend an inch! Oh my! He does look happy though... :-/

I'll tell you what, the physical side of the practice has helped me big time as I sit virtually all day and with all the cycling I do it keeps my hips, hamstrings, back, and core in shape. Plus, the mental side has assisted me with a major life change that I am going through.

Edited by BuffaloBud

I'll tell you what, the physical side of the practice has helped me big time as I sit virtually all day and with all the cycling I do it keeps my hips, hamstrings, back, and core in shape. Plus, the mental side has assisted me with a major life change that I am going through.

...yes, go on...

Give him props for being a big fat pig?

Damn, am I on a roll today or what.

...yes, go on...

He's now a woman.