Sarkesian put on leave of absence by USC; now fired

YoloinOhio

He wasn't at practice today and apparently was asked to leave by pat Haden. He said he wasn't in condition to patch. They put him on LOA. Now assistants are saying he was not sober during the ASU game. Had to be pulled out of the huddle with players.

Verbal commits for 2016 starting to flip.

Sad - hope he gets help.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He wasn't at practice today and apparently was asked to leave by pat Haden. He said he wasn't in condition to patch. They put him on LOA. Now assistants are saying he was not sober during the ASU game. Had to be pulled out of the huddle with players.

Verbal commits for 2016 starting to flip.

Sad - hope he gets help.

Addiction can be a B word. I hope he can admit he has a problem, and can get the help he needs..

As for Haden, USC needs to throw his ass to the curb. Apparently Haden knew of Sarkesian's problem, and hired him anyway.

On a lighter note:

• Edsall is out at Maryland
  • Looks like Strong survived another week at Texas
  • Richt was not a happy man at his post game presser, and walked out
  • Malzahn spent the weekend thanking God Auburn was on a bye week

<p>

Addiction can be a B word. I hope he can admit he has a problem, and can get the help he needs..

As for Haden, USC needs to throw his ass to the curb. Apparently Haden knew of Sarkesian's problem, and hired him anyway.

On a lighter note:

• Edsall is out at Maryland
  • Looks like Strong survived another week at Texas
  • Richt was not a happy man at his post game presser, and walked out
  • Malzahn spent the weekend thanking God Auburn was on a bye week
i just saw that his alcohol problem was documented when he was at Washington. Wow. Agree USC needs to clean house.

Edsall officially fired? He stormed out of his post game press conference after the Osu game when he was asked one too many questions about his job status. Too bad he didn't play that Perry Hillis kid at QB all year.

i just saw that his alcohol problem was documented when he was at Washington. Wow. Agree USC needs to clean house.

Edsall officially fired? He stormed out of his post game press conference after the Osu game when he was asked one too many questions about his job status. Too bad he didn't play that Perry Hillis kid at QB all year.

In case you, or others, that may not have already searched:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/124966/with-randy-edsall-out-whats-next-for-maryland.

my guess is losses and tee times

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/steve-spurrier-said-tuesdays-retirement-press-conference/

“First of all, I’m resigning. I’m not retiring. Get that part straight. I doubt if I’ll never be a head coach again, maybe I’ll coach a high school team or something.

So don’t say I’ve retired completely from coaching, who knows what will come in the future"

Sounds like he has had enough, at least on this level.