Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's play this game with every other starting QB. Let's look at every throw and decide if it was a bad one. Let's comb through every box score and find the bad game. I guess Aaron Rogers, Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck aren't starters because they he had bad games against the Bills?

I am not the one who posted improper numbers.

I am not calling for Tyrod to be benched.

I am only stating that he's had BAD passing games and by blindly follow these stats you are fooling yourself.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If you (the collective you) say the same thing 2 or 3 times in the same thread and you get the same response from you (the collective you) what makes you (the collective you) think that saying it the 4th or 5th time is going to change anything?

Say your collective piece, say it well and move along. Don't feel bad that you collectively didn't change anyone's opinion and be smart enough to realize that repeating it again isn't going to change anything. If you (the collective you) look at a thread and see that you've posted in it more than 5 times then it's time to find a new topic or take it to PM in my (singular) opinion.

Meanwhile, this thread is quickly approaching its end so get your final takes in quickly...you just might change someone's mind. ;)

Edited by Beerball
On second thought there's no time like the present.