Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

Your pretty funny

I dont need to delete posts because I stand by what I say

Tyrod has had excellent numbers in several different catagories in games this year.....its got nothing to do with fantasy.....that play translated into points.

I know that you choose to focus on the negative...and your being taken to task which is why your name calling in every other post now.....but it is what it is.

It was a simple question. Sorry if it upsets you.

Using your own logic, you're unfit to hold any opinions about Tyrod's, or anyone else's play, because you don't have the Bills play book.

You're Winning like Charlie, bro!

#imwithstupid

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the interception Tyrod threw at the end of the second half to ice the win for New England.

You know, the one that actually had parallels to Mariota's in this game.

Why would I be talking about an interception in a totally different situation?

And I'm the one who fails?

Find a mirror. Quickly.

I said he threw four INT. ONE shouldn't count because it was a Hail Mary at the end of a half that had no effect on anything. Two were high passes, bad passes, that could have been caught. You HIGHLIGHTED the one I said shouldn't count at the end of the half and then said it was with 1:15 left. WRONG. AGAIN.

What a horrible thread full of lame dick measuring.

TT was good when he needed to be. He won the game for the Bills today with a huge assist from a defense put in the worst of situations today in the first half.

I said he threw four INT. ONE shouldn't count because it was a Hail Mary at the end of a half that had no effect on anything. Two were high passes, bad passes, that could have been caught. You HIGHLIGHTED the one I said shouldn't count at the end of the half and then said it was with 1:15 left. WRONG. AGAIN.

No, you highlighted the one you said he shouldn't have thrown at the end of the half. I assumed you were talking about the one at the end of the second half, because we were talking about bad throws leading to interceptions at the end of second halfs.

If I misunderstood what you were talking about, that's partially on me, but I have no idea why you'd introduce an example irrelevant to the conversation.

I'm talking about the bad throw he made at the end of the NE game. With 1:15 left.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That surprises me a little.

None of them are going to run down the seam or be in somebody's jersey on the circle or the chair, but I feel like they are very solid if they're coached to attack routes and get home right on the break like the DB's have been doing for the most part.

We may not have any track stars in the second level, but I think they're a very good fit for what we're doing.

I'm notoriously hard on our linebackers, I admit that. And they've only had five games together in this system, so I can cut them some slack. Like I said, they are thumpers and play the run well so it's not like I think they suck or anything. But they are often slow in pass coverage and not just from a straight line speed perspective. I think their recognition could be more consistent.

I ready to hop on board though. How about they give me a reason next week against Dalton and Co.?

GO BILLS!!!

He pulled the team up today. The uneducated will say he played badly. The O-line played badly. Tyrod lifted the entire team today.

Fine... Let's give his feet the game ball.

I would give TT a honorable mention

My MVP goes to the defense.......who held down the titans until the O was able to make the needed plays

Our corners are quickly forming a no fly zone

D showed up well, I thought. Gilmore even got in on the action..

If we are lucky enough to make the playoffs (and I don't think we look like a playoff team; not by any stretch at this stage), we will look back at that 3rd and 23 as the play that made all the difference. TT stole a game today.

GO BILLS!!!

He's absolutely terrifying when fleeing on foot... Fastest RB on our roster... Also the one most likely to find open space... As a drop back passer he's no bueno unless his target is wide open.. -Provided that he even SEES the open guy... Tyrod's feet must do the talking henceforth... We go nowhere riding his arm.

The Watkins pass at the end of the NE really wasn't catchable. You're basically right in this argument, but honesty is always the best policy.

For Taylor's critics: not only was his regular passer rating roughly 100 today (97.4), his total QBR rating was a stratospheric 85.9. I think he did some things wrong and missed some key passes, but he did a lot of good things with the game on the line.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400791551

No, you highlighted the one you said he shouldn't have thrown at the end of the half. I assumed you were talking about the one at the end of the second half, because we were talking about bad throws leading to interceptions at the end of second halfs.

If I misunderstood what you were talking about, that's partially on me, but I have no idea why you'd introduce an example irrelevant to the conversation.

I'm talking about the bad throw he made at the end of the NE game. With 1:15 left.

I didn't highlight anything at all, you did. I said he has thrown four INT, and ONE shouldn't count because it was a Hail Mary at the end of the half. Then said two were high and bad passes. It's obvious which two that was, both against NE, which could have been caught. And the fourth was ripped away by a defender from a reception by Clay.

It was unmistakable what I was describing. You bolded the "one shouldn't count" because it was at the end of the half and didn't effect the game any way. OBVIOUSLY that was the Hail Mary pass.

You're just wrong. And then embarrassed yourself. You should quit while you're behind. It's okay. We're used to it. ;)

The Watkins pass at the end of the NE really wasn't catchable. You're basically right in this argument, but honesty is always the best policy.For Taylor's critics: not only was his regular passer rating roughly 100 today (97.4), his total QBR rating was a stratospheric 85.9. I think he did some things wrong and missed some key passes, but he did a lot of good things with the game on the line.

His piss poor play is the main reason the game was even close, in my opinion. He's the poster boy for the "stats don't tell the whole story," argument.

I want him to be good. He's just not.

The Watkins pass at the end of the NE really wasn't catchable. You're basically right in this argument, but honesty is always the best policy.For Taylor's critics: not only was his regular passer rating roughly 100 today (97.4), his total QBR rating was a stratospheric 85.9. I think he did some things wrong and missed some key passes, but he did a lot of good things with the game on the line.

It wasn't catchable at all. But it wasn't a "bad pass" it was the equivalent of a Hail Mary. It was 3rd and 13 at the 46. He just threw it up hoping for anything. It wasn't good or bad or smart or stupid or anything other than hoping for a miracle and if it's intercepted it doesn't change anything whatsoever. It's not like we could have kicked a FG. Watching the play it's obvious he just threw it up in the air hoping for a miracle.

I ready to hop on board though. How about they give me a reason next week against Dalton and Co.?

I think this is the second toughest matchup our defense will have all year long. I've never had a lot of faith on Dalton, but he's really started making some smart, impactful plays outside the confines of the offense this year. I'm not afraid of anybody against our corners, but Bernard and Eifert are extremely problematic matchups for Bradham and Brown next week.

If the offense pees down its leg in the first half like it's done the last couple weeks, I think it will be too much for us to overcome.

His piss poor play is the main reason the game was even close, in my opinion. He's the poster boy for the "stats don't tell the whole story," argument.

Well, Gug, better get used to seeing schitty Tyrod win games.

It wasn't catchable at all. But it wasn't a "bad pass" it was the equivalent of a Hail Mary. It was 3rd and 13 at the 46. He just threw it up hoping for anything. It wasn't good or bad or smart or stupid or anything other than hoping for a miracle and if it's intercepted it doesn't change anything whatsoever. It's not like we could have kicked a FG. Watching the play it's obvious he just threw it up in the air hoping for a miracle.

I'm talking about the pass on the Bills' final possession of the NE game. Just because it nipped Watkins' fingertips at the top of his vertical doesn't mean it was catchable.

You do realize that his running performance was spectacular today, right? And that through five games he hasn't lost a fumble yet? That's an amazing stat for a qb who runs it a lot.

Edited by dave mcbride

I'm talking about the pass on the Bills' final possession of the NE game. Just because it nipped Watkins' fingertips at the top of his vertical doesn't mean it was catchable.

Got it. It was a bad pass. No doubt. But Watkins definitely could have caught it and was pissed he didn't. He's a star WR and the reason we gave up what we did for him is because he is one of five or so players in the game that can possibly make that catch. It was a bad ball but he got two hands on it. The pass was two feet off its target but six inches away from a catch. Very few WR can make it. We need him to be a star and make the spectacular catch. I would bet anything he's still kicking himself for not making it.

That said, it was 90% bad pass and 10% Watkins not making a spectacular catch only a few players in the league can make. We made the trade because he's a star player capable of that.