Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made a post in this thread talking about how great Tyrod's stats have been in several games as a counter argument.

Unless you deleted it because you're a liar.

Which you are.

Your pretty funny

I dont need to delete posts because I stand by what I say

Tyrod has had excellent numbers in several different catagories in games this year.....its got nothing to do with fantasy.....that play translated into points.

I know that you choose to focus on the negative...and your being taken to task which is why your name calling in every other post now.....but it is what it is.

Do you believe that to be a silver bullet?

Feel free to pursue this line of argument, but you're going to get your ass kicked logically for it.

It was a simple question. Sorry if it upsets you.

Your pretty funny

I dont need to delete posts because I stand by what I say

Tyrod has had excellent numbers in several different catagories in games this year.....its got nothing to do with fantasy.....that play translated into points.

I know that you choose to focus on the negative...and your being taken to task which is why your name calling in every other post now.....but it is what it is.

It was a simple question. Sorry if it upsets you.

So you think Tyrod was good today?

Gug

Actually know.....he was only good enough to win. Lots of room for improvement.

but

Making definative statements about a qb with

- 3 offensive weapons missing

- Making his 5th ever NFL start

- Good play in other games this season

- IMO is being hampered by a offensive game plan that is not fitting his strengths

Ill take the win.....and have a good feeling that TT is going to improve as the season goes along. It was a ugly win.

Actually, yes. Because, to me, the game is 60 minutes long. You can suck all you want as long as by the end of the game you win it. Tyrod was a huge reason we won today. In every game I've seen, he has overcome bad starts to play better in the second half. He figures stuff out and doesn't panic. He is five games into his NFL career as a starter and he is showing a lot of poise. I guess you don't see that because you are still venting over some missed throw in the first quarter to notice the rest of the game.

We lead the league with 224 pass attempts against through five games. Philly is next at 215. Atlanta is the only other team over 200. QB rating against is 78.5, which, given Brady's surgery when he played us, I can live with.

GO BILLS!!!

Many thanks for the verification on a wildly hyperbolic guess :blush:

It's a work in progress but Im really, really happy with how aggressive the DB's have been attacking routes in their early stages.

The failure to do that is a significant pet peeve of mine and its been a widespread pandemic of bet-hedging on NFL defenses for a long time now.

Props to the Bills for for having their defense work as a wholly involved unit instead of playing CYA.

Actually, there was 1:15 left on the clock.

And Taylor had a wide open Charles Clay streaking down the sideline, no one within 20 yards of him, on that play.

It was the exact same situation as Mariota, and Tyrod made an even worse play because, had he been able to read the field, he would have thrown for a TD.

Thanks, though, for using your poor memory of the situation to attempt to malign me.

Fortunately I don't require your validation, because I know what I'm talking about.

Now you are just embarrassing yourself.

The INT was 3rd and 13 with 16 seconds left in the half. Epic fail.

It's pointless. It's flutopianism all over again.

Does this mean that TT is like Doug Flutie?

cuz I really liked Doug Flutie.....would have liked to have him before he got so old

Careful he is gonna start calling you names to

Many thanks for the verification on a wildly hyperbolic guess :blush:

It's a work in progress but Im really, really happy with how aggressive the DB's have been attacking routes in their early stages.

The failure to do that is a significant pet peeve of mine and its been a widespread pandemic of bet-hedging on NFL defenses for a long time now.

Props to the Bills for for having their defense work as a wholly involved unit instead of playing CYA.

I am liking our DB play more as well, especially from the CB spots. It is imperative that A Williams and Graham stay healthy and get reps together in this defense. So much of what Ryan wants to do depends on stellar safety play at shallower depths to jump even more of that short stuff.

I am still not sold on our LBs in pass coverage. Not even a little. This goes back to the game in Miami last season. They can thump, but they aren't the most athletic bunch, imo.

GO BILLS!!!

Does this mean that TT is like Doug Flutie?

cuz I really liked Doug Flutie.....would have liked to have him before he got so old

He's more like Vick, but a lot like Flutie. And Flutie and Vick both suck(ed). He's inaccurate. Can't read a defense and lives by the broken play. That schit will work against teams that we've beaten (all of them are horrible teams) but - as evidenced in our losses, will be ineffective against good teams.

I am liking our DB play more as well, especially from the CB spots. It is imperative that A Williams and Graham stay healthy and get reps together in this defense. So much of what Ryan wants to do depends on stellar safety play at shallower depths to jump even more of that short stuff.

I am still not sold on our LBs in pass coverage. Not even a little. This goes back to the game in Miami last season. They can thump, but they aren't the most athletic bunch, imo.

GO BILLS!!!

I think a pass coverage lb high in next years draft is a real possibility

He's more like Vick, but a lot like Flutie. And Flutie and Vick both suck(ed). He's inaccurate. Can't read a defense and lives by the broken play. That schit will work against teams that we've beaten (all of them are horrible teams) but - as evidenced in our losses, will be ineffective against good teams.

Gug.....with the points that we put up against the Giants we should have beaten them as well.....that game was not on Tyrod....14 points taken off the board

The only team we realistically should have lost to at this point is the Patriots...who are beating everybody

And just like flutie, he has a legion of true believers following him. I for one will never forgive flutie for his failure in Miami in the playoffs.

An O-line that isn't the best and missing 3 of your top 5 playmakers on offense yet Tyrod made huge plays to get this team enough offense (Which wasn't a lot of offense due to a good defensive effort) to win the game. Overall I was impressed with Taylor knowing the game was winable and knowing that he had to make the plays himself. This game feels like the type of game the Bills would have lost to teams in years past. Ugly win but they all count.

I was talking about the interception Tyrod threw at the end of the second half to ice the win for New England.

You know, the one that actually had parallels to Mariota's in this game.

Why would I be talking about an interception in a totally different situation?

And I'm the one who fails?

Find a mirror. Quickly.

That surprises me a little.

None of them are going to run down the seam or be in somebody's jersey on the circle or the chair, but I feel like they are very solid if they're coached to attack routes and get home right on the break like the DB's have been doing for the most part.

We may not have any track stars in the second level, but I think they're a very good fit for what we're doing.