Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

I would give TT a honorable mention

My MVP goes to the defense.......who held down the titans until the O was able to make the needed plays

Our corners are quickly forming a no fly zone

i heard them say Darby was the second most targeted CB in the NFL going in to today. Second only to Gilmore. This surprised me.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close to being the same. I had respect for you as a fan before that. There was no time left when Taylor, just trying to make any play, threw it up for grabs. Marriota had two minutes left and threw a bad pass. I think you are a smart fan and enjoy the give and take because you make good points. That's a terrible one.

Actually, there was 1:15 left on the clock.

And Taylor had a wide open Charles Clay streaking down the sideline, no one within 20 yards of him, on that play.

It was the exact same situation as Mariota, and Tyrod made an even worse play because, had he been able to read the field, he would have thrown for a TD.

Thanks, though, for using your poor memory of the situation to attempt to malign me.

Fortunately I don't require your validation, because I know what I'm talking about.

i heard them say Darby was the second most targeted CB in the NFL going in to today. Second only to Gilmore. This surprised me.

I saw that as well.....

So then you wonder......if Gilmore and Darby are balling like this how are they moving the ball? Our SAFETIES (they were good today) but everytime we gotta go to duke or rambo we really struggle in safety coverage.....

If they can get that worked out......true no fly zone

We've got to lead the league in pass attempts against. These guys know Rex and they see Mario, Marcel, Bradham and Brown sitting in the front 7.

They're not going to waste downs jamming the ball up in there; they're going to try and attck the edges as fast as they can get the ball out.

Actually, there was 1:15 left on the clock.

And Taylor had a wide open Charles Clay streaking down the sideline, no one within 20 yards of him, on that play.

It was the exact same situation as Mariota, and Tyrod made an even worse play because, had he been able to read the field, he would have thrown for a TD.

Thanks, though, for using your poor memory of the situation to attempt to malign me.

Fortunately I don't require your validation, because I know what I'm talking about.

Then there is the "oh the QB missed an open receiver" arguement EVER QB IN THE NFL MISSES WIDE OPEN RECIEVERS IN EVERY GAME....

all of them

I will rephrase......the the bills playbook.....do you know?

Prove it

You're right.

The Bills playbook is totally unique in base and concept. It doesn't borrow from any of the well defined offenses, or any of their variations, hybrids, or combinations that are used in modern football.

There is no way that anyone, without access to the bills playbook, could possibly break down their game film.

That's why opposing teams don't study other teams game film. Because without the playbook, it's useless.

Moron.

We've got to lead the league in pass attempts against. These guys know Rex and they see Mario, Hughes, Bradham and Brown sitting in the front 7.

They're not going to waste downs jamming the ball up in there; they're going to try and attck the edges as fast as they can get the ball out.

They are throwing against us in the middle of the field as well.......and drawing penalties from us there (some of them bs)

You're right.

The Bills playbook is totally unique in base and concept. It doesn't borrow from any of the well defined offenses, or any of their variations, hybrids, or combinations that are used in modern football.

There is no way that anyone, without access to the bills playbook, could possibly break down their game film.

That's why opposing teams don't study other teams game film. Because without the playbook, it's useless.

Moron.

So in other words....you dont....

Claiming this as an outstanding QB performance is a bit of a stretch. The spectacular ending is certainly praiseworthy, but today's performance left me more concerned than confident about the future.

All the blaming of the OL, running game, and WRs sounds eerily similar to the arguments made by RG3 apologists. A QB can't do it all, but he can do things to make those units look better. Hopefully today is learning experience that he'll grow from, but if the defense doesn't shut down TN we're having a very different conversation right now.

Just to prove a point.....could you please show anywhere in any of my posts where I use fantasy stats to back up my observations in my conversation with you?

You made a post in this thread talking about how great Tyrod's stats have been in several games as a counter argument.

Unless you deleted it because you're a liar.

Which you are.

We've got to lead the league in pass attempts against. These guys know Rex and they see Mario, Hughes, Bradham and Brown sitting in the front 7.

We lead the league with 224 pass attempts against through five games. Philly is next at 215. Atlanta is the only other team over 200. QB rating against is 78.5, which, given Brady's surgery when he played us, I can live with.

GO BILLS!!!

What are you guys talkin about? Our game plan has been to run it twice for two total yards and hope Taylor can convert a 3rd an 8 behind a bad OL with lack luster WR play.

I did the math after we pulled ahead. We ran it 18 times for 44 yards ( not counting TT). We had thrown it only 16 times. That's not a good ratio when your top 3 running a back are out and your OL is below average

TT is not the problem on this team. The people saying he can't get past his first read are flat wrong.

Edited by peterpan

just like o linemen miss blocks every single game. hey I can play too, this is fun

And its true

But...we are not talking offensive linemen....we are talking about QBs.....and in particular we are talking about OUR qb.....and the fact that he missed a open receiver.....like that would never happen in any other NFL game with another QB

?