Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

Im sorry except for everyone that doesnt know their ass from a football

You're so desperate for Tyrod to be "The Guy" that you aren't being objective.

You're looking at those 4 great plays, and using them to white wash the rest of his, rapidly becoming consistently, terrible performance.

If not for a great route adjustment by Hogan on the long pass setting up the TD, we'd have lost this game 13-7.

Was it that one play that makes us "not know our ass from a football"? Or was there something else outside of his 4 (count them: 4) nice plays that does it?

I'll wait. You go ahead and get on with your bad self anointing him the next Jim Kelly.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not disagreeing with most of this but Tyrod still has to step up in the pocket, trust his pre snap read, and fire the ball when under pressure. Just because a guy comes free doesnt absolve the QB. He tends to panic, bring the ball down, look for a backdoor, then look back down field to throw. It takes way too much time. sometimes it works for him, but most of the time it doesnt.

Also, without looking at the all 22 its. Ery tough to know if your statement about WRs being open is correct. What I can say is he missed plenty of open guys with bad throws and looked hesitent to throw it at other times. Its, obviously, not all his fault (just like its not all his credit for good plays...) but he needs to do a better job overall and Im sure hed say the same thing. Good players dont need fans to make excuses for them.

No doubt, but it doesnt absolve most of his inconsistencies. He needs help AND he needs to play better. These things are not mutually exclusive.

The thing that bothers me is......why cant Roman just see TT for what he really is.......a playmaker who plays his best when he is NOT throwing from the pocket on every play.

For 2 straight games it feels like Roman is trying to pound the pocket passer home instead of putting TT (who in essence is a seasoned ROOKIE) in positiions that make him comfortable......roll him out......let him keep the ball on the read option......moving pockets.......THEN encorporate some pocket passes

I know he is being groomed.....but working on things that are not TT's strength....that is what PRACTICE is for.....

THat is my opinion on it

TT did not have a great game at all. But big time players make big time plays. They make TDs when you need them. The Bills OL was awful. The running game was non existent. There isn't a team in the league that can really withstand their first two RBs out and have a good run game.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

You're so desperate for Tyrod to be "The Guy" that you aren't being objective.

You're looking at those 4 great plays, and using them to white wash the rest of his, rapidly becoming consistently, terrible performance.

If not for a great route adjustment by Hogan on the long pass setting up the TD, we'd have lost this game 13-7.

Was it that one play that makes us "not know our ass from a football"? Or was there something else outside of his 4 (count them: 4) nice plays that does it?

I'll wait. You go ahead and get on with your bad self anointing him the next Jim Kelly.

Hyperbole much? When people cant make a real arguement they seem to go straight to hyperbole

The thing that bothers me is......why cant Roman just see TT for what he really is.......a playmaker who plays his best when he is NOT throwing from the pocket on every play.

For 2 straight games it feels like Roman is trying to pound the pocket passer home instead of putting TT (who in essence is a seasoned ROOKIE) in positiions that make him comfortable......roll him out......let him keep the ball on the read option......moving pockets.......THEN encorporate some pocket passes

I know he is being groomed.....but working on things that are not TT's strength....that is what PRACTICE is for.....

THat is my opinion on it

Same scenerio and criticism people could have had with Marrone with EJ last year....not that I think EJ is any good...but...

Hyperbole much? When people cant make a real arguement they seem to go straight to hyperbole

There was no hyperbole, so stop lying.

He made four incredible plays. The three long runs, and the pass to Hogan. That was it. It was our entire offense.

For 52 minutes he sucked the sweat off a dead guy's balls.

You thinks he's going to win a lot of games for us this year playing like he did today? And then you have the gall to insult my football acumen?

He made four incredible plays. The three long runs, and the pass to Hogan. That was it. It was our entire offense.

You thinks he's going to win a lot of games for us this year playing like he did today? And then you have the gall to insult my football acumen?

When you say he sucked what were the plays that he missed and if he didn't suck would have been big plays? I criticized him for missing four easy throws but they were only 5-10 yard plays. He didn't throw an INT. He didn't miss wide open guys. He didn't have a lot of time. I agree he didn't have a good game but it wasn't like he sucked or there were all kinds of plays to be made that he didn't make. Our OL sucked the whole game. We had no running game.

O-line couldn't run block, o-line couldn't pass block, Wr's couldn't get open, Charles Clay couldn't read defenses, Charles Clay couldn't make easy catches in bounds.

Luckily Tyrod went screw you all, I'm taking this one myself.

excuses excuses should have known it was EVERYBODY else fault for the poor offense performance. TT is frickin great!

Ahem....do you actually read your own bull ****?

You're so desperate for Tyrod to be "The Guy" that you aren't being objective. Now you are telling me what I am thinking......and arent we ALL desperate for a starting QB....is that not what you also want? Or do you just choose to tear down whoever is under center hoping for the next great unknown to be named QB to come along and save us? I am certainly not TELLING you what you are thinking unlike what you just did but........

HOW IN THE F do you know what I am looking at....maybe I am looking a bit deeper and seeing a QB missing what are probably 3 of his most talented players on offense find a way to win a game ugly.....in his FIFTH NFL START. THe bottom line is WINNING

And if not for a incredible 3rd and forever we arent in a position either.......instead of looking at the negative plays take a look at the positive ones...after all WE DID WIN

Because we WON

I'll wait. You go ahead and get on with your bad self anointing him the next Jim Kelly. COMPLETE Hyperbowl....I am trying to figure out if TT is as good as Doug Flutie

For 52 minutes he sucked the sweat off a dead guy's balls. (THis is complete Hyperbole as well)

Ahem....do you actually read your own bull ****?

You're so desperate for Tyrod to be "The Guy" that you aren't being objective. Now you are telling me what I am thinking......and arent we ALL desperate for a starting QB....is that not what you also want? Or do you just choose to tear down whoever is under center hoping for the next great unknown to be named QB to come along and save us? I am certainly not TELLING you what you are thinking unlike what you just did but........

HOW IN THE F do you know what I am looking at....maybe I am looking a bit deeper and seeing a QB missing what are probably 3 of his most talented players on offense find a way to win a game ugly.....in his FIFTH NFL START. THe bottom line is WINNING

And if not for a incredible 3rd and forever we arent in a position either.......instead of looking at the negative plays take a look at the positive ones...after all WE DID WIN

Because we WON

I'll wait. You go ahead and get on with your bad self anointing him the next Jim Kelly. COMPLETE Hyperbowl....I am trying to figure out if TT is as good as Doug Flutie

For 52 minutes he sucked the sweat off a dead guy's balls. (THis is complete Hyperbole as well)

Format this in a way that can be responded to without me having to cut and paste for you please.

A terrible game by the OL and no running game whatsoever is Taylor's fault?

How good was Aaron Rodgers OL line and running game last year? He seemed to accomplish quite a bit. Stop witth the excuses

Edited by old school

Sorry but TYTT is correct. Without the defense, who was left on the field for 35 minutes, holding the breasts to 13 points, this is a sure loss. You won't win many games scoring just 14 points.

The way the Bills won today with TT running around for positive plays and hitting one deep throw for a big play simply cannot be sustained to play winning football over the course of a season. Great effort by the D to keep the Bills close until the offense did enough to get the W.

A terrible game by the OL and no running game whatsoever is Taylor's fault?

No, but there were several instances where he had time and threw horrible passes. It will be interesting to see what the all-22 shows.

When you say he sucked what were the plays that he missed and if he didn't suck would have been big plays? I criticized him for missing four easy throws but they were only 5-10 yard plays. He didn't throw an INT. He didn't miss wide open guys. He didn't have a lot of time. I agree he didn't have a good game but it wasn't like he sucked or there were all kinds of plays to be made that he didn't make. Our OL sucked the whole game. We had no running game.

Wait for the all-22.

Trust me. Or don't.

Manning and Brady were able to get the ball out in under 2 seconds, what does TT need 2 minutes?

For the umpteenth time to fans like you

TYROD TAYLOR IS NOT MANNING OR BRADY

Different kinds of QBs and he may never reach that talent level

Format this in a way that can be responded to without me having to cut and paste for you please.

Sorry....its not cut and dry like your takes