Jamaal Charles tore his ACL

YoloinOhio

Hate seeing any player get hurt but Charles is one of my favorite players in the league right now so this one really hurts

Second time I've had Charles on one of my fantasy teams and second time he's torn his ACL. Add him to my list of injured top players that includes Dez, McCoy, Brees, and Romo

Edited by Max997

Would you say he's a HOF'er? He's averaging 5.5 YPC, which is higher than Jim Brown did.

Certainly not yet; he's only at 7200 career yards. He needs a few more high productive years. It's shame he's lost almost two full seasons to injuries.

Chardandrick West time... luckily I have the second waiver position in my league. Think I'll get him. Hopefully the Chiefs stick with their philosophy and he does JC things.

I have stashed Knile Davis for two years in my dynasty league. Charles finally goes down, and Davis gets passed over for West. Unreal.

Hate seeing any player get hurt but Charles is one of my favorite players in the league right now so this one really hurts

Second time I've had Charles on one of my fantasy teams and second time he's torn his ACL. Add him to my list of injured top players that includes Dez, McCoy, Brees, and Romo

Please add Tom Brady, Chris Harris and Mike Nugent to your fantasy teams.

2 man league?