My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

This team isn't worth 10 cents so I'm just going to give them my 2 cents, which comes down to one word:

Dreadful.

TT: 109 yards passing(!), Rex's philanthrophy, Hire-A-Bum brought in 2 new guys. Boom Herron, who has yet to unpack his suitcase gets the start over Boobie. WTF? And the other guy, supposedly an ugrade over Thigpen, promptly fumbles. The offense is an inept as it was last year or maybe a little worse, while the defense -- at least the line -- has noticeably declined, and just on the basis of stupid penalties, special teams is worse. Who would of thunk it but the Bills were a better team under He Who Shall Not Be Named.

I'm guessing you're a glass is half empty type of guy. Won a conference game, on the road, without 3 of our best playmakers on offense. Defense played lights out. ST was good minus the fumble. Offense came up clutch in the end. Have a beer and enjoy the win.

1. Never should have gotten rid of Fred Jackson.

2. TT has a very low ceiling for the NFL. I just don't see him being successful with the Bills or any other NFL team.

3. I thought that the Bills would have won something like 24-10 today.

4. If I gave my real opinion on our injured "star" players I would be banned from this board. Hint: i don't think too highly of them.

Good post!

The "same old Bills" lose this game.

Really, how many years have they gone 8 - 8 and barely beat below average teams, they won ugly so what. Cincinnati is going to be ugly and another reality check.

1) Still too many penalties. A painful penalty on the first play of the game? Really?? Seriously???

2) The call on Graham in the 4th was bogus

3) TT has proven to be clutch in the 4th qtr.

4) Coaching staff made the correct adjustments in 2nd half.

5) I give credit to the defense for keeping them in the game, but I still believe if Rex was the great mastermind he's made out to be, he could have kept them in the natural 4-3 defense they were built for, and just added his touches to it and made them much better. Mariotta picked them apart for most of the game.

6) Our CB's are better than many people think they are. Darby didn't get challenged much this time.

7) The 80 yard ground and pound TD drive was awesome.

8) Henderson owes TT big time for bailing him out after those back to back penalties.

9) If they play like this in the first half next week, they'll get blown out by the Bengals

10) #9 is not gonna happen. They owe the fans a win after the last 2 stinkers here. Bengals unbeaten streak ends at the Ralph! GO BILLS!!!

In reference to #1 7-for 62 was a far cry from the 7 first downs the defense gave the Giants last game

The push ups worked!!

Addressing number 1---special teams and O line penalties need to be cleaned up in a hurry. But we were way better today and im saying no personal fouls cuz the Graham one was bunk! I am going to add up every teams penalties up to this point and average them out league wide per game and lets see where we stand just looking at todays game penalties. And im taking the Graham penalty out of the equation lol

That Graham penalty was str8 up BS!

This team isn't worth 10 cents so I'm just going to give them my 2 cents, which comes down to one word:

Dreadful.

TT: 109 yards passing(!), Rex's philanthrophy, Hire-A-Bum brought in 2 new guys. Boom Herron, who has yet to unpack his suitcase gets the start over Boobie. WTF? And the other guy, supposedly an ugrade over Thigpen, promptly fumbles. The offense is an inept as it was last year or maybe a little worse, while the defense -- at least the line -- has noticeably declined, and just on the basis of stupid penalties, special teams is worse. Who would of thunk it but the Bills were a better team under He Who Shall Not Be Named.

In this case, I'm gonna say, in the words of the late Al Davis, "Just win baby, just win".

Dreadful.

Hello Doug welcome back! Not enjoying that assistant offensive line position in Jax??? Too bad. Well here in B-lo we are beat up but still managed to get to 3-2. When our offense gets back to full strength and our ailing Olineman get healthy we will score much more easily. Rex is Rex but when the playoffs come we will be glad he is our coach. Have fun in no where land!