My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

1) Still too many penalties. A painful penalty on the first play of the game? Really?? Seriously???

2) The call on Graham in the 4th was bogus

3) TT has proven to be clutch in the 4th qtr.

4) Coaching staff made the correct adjustments in 2nd half.

5) I give credit to the defense for keeping them in the game, but I still believe if Rex was the great mastermind he's made out to be, he could have kept them in the natural 4-3 defense they were built for, and just added his touches to it and made them much better. Mariotta picked them apart for most of the game.

6) Our CB's are better than many people think they are. Darby didn't get challenged much this time.

7) The 80 yard ground and pound TD drive was awesome.

8) Henderson owes TT big time for bailing him out after those back to back penalties.

9) If they play like this in the first half next week, they'll get blown out by the Bengals

10) #9 is not gonna happen. They owe the fans a win after the last 2 stinkers here. Bengals unbeaten streak ends at the Ralph! GO BILLS!!!

After the Graham penalty, I thought the defense played MAD and still harnessed that anger in the exact right way. Clean, hard tackles and aggression without losing discipline. I wish they would look like that the whole game!

Our secondary is among the best in the NFL this year. Without them this would have been over in the first half.

After the Graham penalty, I thought the defense played MAD and still harnessed that anger in the exact right way. Clean, hard tackles and aggression without losing discipline. I wish they would look like that the whole game!

Our secondary is among the best in the NFL this year. Without them this would have been over in the first half.

You're right. They came through when they needed to.

1. Never should have gotten rid of Fred Jackson.

2. TT has a very low ceiling for the NFL. I just don't see him being successful with the Bills or any other NFL team.

3. I thought that the Bills would have won something like 24-10 today.

4. If I gave my real opinion on our injured "star" players I would be banned from this board. Hint: i don't think too highly of them.

I like your cents for the most part.

The D isn't built for the 4-3, though. I do think Thurman needs to let the line loose a bit more. They're focused on stopping the run, but getting beat by the quick passing game too much.

The front 4 (2 Williams, Dareus, and Hughes) were much more dominant in the 4-3 than in this defense. But they're professionals, they'll adapt and excel as the season goes on. They kept this game winnable.

Yeah then he'd show up on the Bills injury report instead of Seattle.

Or he may have got hurt the first couple weeks playing the RB position on the scout team as that's typically what the inactives do.

I'm sure Fred would have welcomed that.

1. Never should have gotten rid of Fred Jackson.

The front 4 (2 Williams, Dareus, and Hughes) were much more dominant in the 4-3 than in this defense. But they're professionals, they'll adapt and excel as the season goes on. They kept this game winnable.

I think there's a distinct difference in philosophies, though. Obviously, focusing on the pass rush would benefit this front 4. However, Rex has always had good run defenses because that's what he emphasizes. I think they just need to find the right balance between staying home and letting loose. I'm not focused on the sack numbers, but they definitely haven't caused as much havoc as they're capable of so far.

Addressing number 1---special teams and O line penalties need to be cleaned up in a hurry. But we were way better today and im saying no personal fouls cuz the Graham one was bunk! I am going to add up every teams penalties up to this point and average them out league wide per game and lets see where we stand just looking at todays game penalties. And im taking the Graham penalty out of the equation lol

Addressing number 1---special teams and O line penalties need to be cleaned up in a hurry. But we were way better today and im saying no personal fouls cuz the Graham one was bunk! I am going to add up every teams penalties up to this point and average them out league wide per game and lets see where we stand just looking at todays game penalties. And im taking the Graham penalty out of the equation lol

If you're going to compare all teams, you can't take any out of the equation.

I like to see fair break-downs of all the penalties though. Someone did that for last week.

This team isn't worth 10 cents so I'm just going to give them my 2 cents, which comes down to one word:

Dreadful.

TT: 109 yards passing(!), Rex's philanthrophy, Hire-A-Bum brought in 2 new guys. Boom Herron, who has yet to unpack his suitcase gets the start over Boobie. WTF? And the other guy, supposedly an ugrade over Thigpen, promptly fumbles. The offense is an inept as it was last year or maybe a little worse, while the defense -- at least the line -- has noticeably declined, and just on the basis of stupid penalties, special teams is worse. Who would of thunk it but the Bills were a better team under He Who Shall Not Be Named.

This team isn't worth 10 cents so I'm just going to give them my 2 cents, which comes down to one word:

Dreadful.

TT: 109 yards passing(!), Rex's philanthrophy, Hire-A-Bum brought in 2 new guys. Boom Herron, who has yet to unpack his suitcase gets the start over Boobie. WTF? And the other guy, supposedly an ugrade over Thigpen, promptly fumbles. The offense is an inept as it was last year or maybe a little worse, while the defense -- at least the line -- has noticeably declined, and just on the basis of stupid penalties, special teams is worse. Who would of thunk it but the Bills were a better team under He Who Shall Not Be Named.

This^

If you're going to compare all teams, you can't take any out of the equation.

I like to see fair break-downs of all the penalties though. Someone did that for last week.

Im not taking any teams out ---And the Graham penalty I was just kidding around about. I will tally it all up midweek and post.

I drank the Kool - Aid this year, however, I still see the same old Bills. The Defense played great, but they still seem sloppy when tackling. Undisciplined, sloppy, poor O - Line play, and poor playing; I see the playoff drought continuing.

Dreadful.

Agree!