UFO not found on the Ocean Floor, or anywhere else.

4merper4mer

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked in to it. Experts are actually doing a pretty good job of figuring it out, but they don't have enough data (they need more observations in more wavelengths over a longer time baseline, really.)

It's not an alien artifact, though. It would have to be a very large but very lightweight irregularly-shaped object, tumbling irregularly, surrounded by smaller (but still very large) irregularly shaped bodies, in a highly precessed elliptical orbit oblique to the axis of observation. And non-radiating and perfectly absorbing.

I always suspected this was the true purpose of the LHC:

Could Scientists use the LHC to discover parallel universes?

It has found the 'God particle', but the Large Hadron Collider could soon detect a 'parallel universe'.

The 'atom smasher' at Cern in Geneva is now operating at its highest level in a bid to detect miniature black holes, which are considered a key sign of a 'multiverse'.

And data collected since June is now being analysed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3280977/Are-scientists-discover-parallel-universe-Large-Hadron-Collider-powered-incredible-experiment.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

The 'atom smasher' at Cern in Geneva is now operating at its highest level in a bid to detect miniature black holes, which are considered a key sign of a 'multiverse'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3280977/Are-scientists-discover-parallel-universe-Large-Hadron-Collider-powered-incredible-experiment.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Or maybe there are super secret experiments to miniaturize people and LHC is meant to be a super awesome roller coaster

They better be careful who They mess with or They might regret the results They find.

Okay, what about Goblins? This woman claims to have captured a video of a "goblin" running through her house.

2D348E5200000578-3265093-Many_have_sugge

Video in the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265093/A-real-goblin-elaborate-hoax-Mum-claims-filmed-creepy-creature-running-alongside-toddler-home.html?ito=embedded

Just look at the picture and tell me what's wrong with it.

I'm beginning to think we are all aliens and real humans live on other planets. So, yes, aliens exist.

We are aliens. Where the eff do you think we came from? Adam and Eve?? :wallbash:

Just look at the picture and tell me what's wrong with it.

We are aliens. Where the eff do you think we came from? Adam and Eve?? :wallbash:

Besides the bad shop that can't match shadows?

They better be careful who They mess with or They might regret the results They find.

Well, I'm pretty sure we had some sort of parallel dimensional swap around 2011 -- that's when the Berenstein Bears suddenly became the Berenstain Bears. If you're unfamiliar with this paradox, do some googling. I know when I was young I had many BerenstEIN Bear books, all spelled that way. Now, they no longer exist. Even Google Image only has the AI spelling.

:ph34r:

Hmmmm....I took precalc in 1977 and don't remember that and it was past 6th grade.

'Cause it's not math.

Not "parallel" so much as "adjacent." "Parallel universe" typically implies some relation to ours. In this case, they're talking about detecting alternate, adjacent universes that have no relation to ours other than a boundary.

I've read a few of the planned experiments to detect them. They're interesting...but something just seems off about all of them. They all rely on some sort of information leakage between universes, and always seem to violate a basic "conservation of information" principle. Of course, "conservation of information" is largely hypothetical in itself, so detecting an adjacent universe would pretty much put the nail in that hypothesis...which is why you do the experiment.

Besides the bad shop that can't match shadows?

Well, I'm pretty sure we had some sort of parallel dimensional swap around 2011 -- that's when the Berenstein Bears suddenly became the Berenstain Bears. If you're unfamiliar with this paradox, do some googling. I know when I was young I had many BerenstEIN Bear books, all spelled that way. Now, they no longer exist. Even Google Image only has the AI spelling.

:ph34r:

I was looking into it and Speedy Gonzales ran across my screen and then disappeared.

The question of intelligent alien life remains open. However, what is clear is that there is a huge upside-down vagina suspended in the skies looming over us all. And the message is unmistakeable: we are !@#$ed!

We now all know what's on you mind...if it was not obvious before we now know for certain you are demented. Perhaps, you are an alien life form...

It's really a freaky thing, here's a video about it (poorly done but interesting info, including the guy on the left clearly being an alien with those eyes):

This is great! Last year my wife bought my son one of those books and when I sat down to read it to him I said, "is this some kind of ripoff? When did they change it to stain?" Just shrugged it off at the time.

It's really a freaky thing, here's a video about it (poorly done but interesting info, including the guy on the left clearly being an alien with those eyes):

Occum's Shaver says one of JTSP's buddies just got rid of a few Jewish Bears.

This is great! Last year my wife bought my son one of those books and when I sat down to read it to him I said, "is this some kind of ripoff? When did they change it to stain?" Just shrugged it off at the time.

In all seriousness, I was only made aware of this "paradox" in the last two weeks or so and it was a real mind-f**k . I know that they were the BerenstEin Bears when I was younger, I had a bunch of the books and read them all. I noticed the change to an A when I read a newer book to my nephew, and like you I shrugged it off as either a knockoff or some sort of correction. I've asked a ton of people, very few remember the AI spelling, and those that do are the ones who googled it when I asked and fall back on, "that's the author's last name" -- which the web verifies.

What's strange is I can't find ANY of the old books with the EI spelling. I don't know where mine went from when I was younger, but even people I know who have older books have ones with the AI spelling. It's really, really, really, strange.

Occum's Shaver says one of JTSP's buddies just got rid of a few Jewish Bears.

:lol: Quite possibly! We all know his feelings on that subject. However, I will say this. From the very little (and I do mean little) research I did into the topic, the last name Berenstain -- with that spelling -- is exclusive only to the authors of the book series. There were no Berenstains that immigrated through Ellis Island (not that that's conclusive by any means) but plenty of Berensteins.

It's just odd.