MMQB: Best of the New and/or Improved in 2015

YoloinOhio

If Rex indeed can lock down both sides much of the time and our safeties are healthy... Things will get very Rexy around here

Well, people seem to believe strong CB play is the key to this defense, and it looks like he has it. I'm still curious why that hasn't translated into better performance, but I suppose you could argue that the NYG game is the only true aberration so far. That, and the dumb penalties.

Well, people seem to believe strong CB play is the key to this defense, and it looks like he has it. I'm still curious why that hasn't translated into better performance, but I suppose you could argue that the NYG game is the only true aberration so far. That, and the dumb penalties.

and poor communication, backup safeties, and poor tackling by the LBs. it's a lot of things that need to come together and likely will.

He’s been so good, in fact, we voted him to our quarter-season All-Pro team. If that level of play continues, he’ll prove to be the home run that every team looks to find in the draft.

That is high praise.