Vin Diesel: Buffet table

40's will do that... I stole his old body, but not before test driving his new body until I realized I was eating and drinking fast and furious too... LoL...

And he smokes... Double killing himself, thank God I never smoked!

It is easy to let yourself go. When you are younger and are in good shape, you think you are immune to whatever you eat & drink, that it won't stick. I looked in the mirror one day last year, @ 47, and said: "Wow, I need to put down the fork and stop swilling the soda/sugar!" The same goes with Vin...

Yet... Back to the smoking thing. He's really behind the 8-Ball (maybe literally?) Trying to lose weight and kick a smoking habit has got to be a double whammy! Isn't smoking supposed to supress appetite?I guess he enjoys that smoke after he eats!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

40's will do that... I stole his old body, but not before test driving his new body until I realized I was eating and drinking fast and furious too... LoL...

And he smokes... Double killing himself, thank God I never smoked!

It is easy to let yourself go. When you are younger and are in good shape, you think you are immune to whatever you eat & drink, that it won't stick. I looked in the mirror one day last year, @ 47, and said: "Wow, I need to put down the fork and stop swilling the soda/sugar!" The same goes with Vin...

Yet... Back to the smoking thing. He's really behind the 8-Ball (maybe literally?) Trying to lose weight and kick a smoking habit has got to be a double whammy! Isn't smoking supposed to supress appetite?I guess he enjoys that smoke after he eats!

Sure it's easy to let yourself go but it's also easy to get yourself in shape. It's not like he's working a 60 hour week either I would imagine.

Sure it's easy to let yourself go but it's also easy to get yourself in shape. It's not like he's working a 60 hour week either I would imagine.

I always love the stories about some rich Hollywood chick 'getting her body back' after having a baby. Must be tough with a private gym, personal trainer, personal chef and no need to get a job.

I always love the stories about some rich Hollywood chick 'getting her body back' after having a baby. Must be tough with a private gym, personal trainer, personal chef and no need to get a job.

Plus the available cash for some quick nip/tuck in a few of the more stubborn areas.

60 hours doing what? Sitting behind a desk calls for starving yourself. It is as simple as that Time is very important to any equation... Especially, the exercise-rest equation

I found it to be the exact opposite of what you said above. Too much time on my hands=more laziness=shovel the fork in my mouth.

I lost almost 100 pounds taking the exact opposite of what you said. I won't say it was easy, it has actually been very hard and I am strong willed.

Like I said above. Both you and Chef make good points... But personalities are all different. Maybe he's the type that has "to be doing something." I could have never lost weight with a lot of time on my hands, I want to party...

that's what happens when you Vegan and Yoga

I have been working out for 30 years and have tried most every workout- hiit, probodx, crossfit, etc. Yoga is as difficult a workout as there is. Don't believe me? Go do a 90 minute Bikrim yoga workout and get back to me

and I don't know about you, but I workout to look good and be athletic. There is a lot more to a muscle then just mass. Athletic muscles are also flexible, cooridinated, balanced, fast, have endurance, etc. A flexible muscle is a stronger muscle.

So you're saying he built those muscles with yoga or maintained them?

He honed those muscles and built that core with yoga. The probodx workout I alluded to earlier in this thread was big with a few athletes such as Troy Palamalu. With Probodx- you never life a weight over 10#s. You don't have to put up 405 to be strong. I myself for years would rep out at 315. But that is hell on your joints after awhile. Now I do probodx, yoga, and a few others . I don't put up big weight, but I feel stronger, and I am faster and more athletic

and I don't know about you, but I workout to look good and be athletic. There is a lot more to a muscle then just mass. Athletic muscles are also flexible, cooridinated, balanced, fast, have endurance, etc. A flexible muscle is a stronger muscle.

Then why did you use a guy with muscle mass to prove our point about yoga?

Try a basic pose- downward dog, and upward dog. In yoga you hold poses 3 minutes. Those exercises smoke my tri's, shoulders, chest, back, hamstrings, calves. Try and hold those poses for 3 minutes, and then tell me it doesn't build strength

https://www.google.com/search?q=downward+dog+upward+fog&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS629US633&espv=2&biw=1018&bih=483&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMI356FwcqzyAIVyNQeCh1pmAaf#tbm=isch&q=downward+dog+upward+&imgrc=8FUt8pdKLDtn1M%3A

here is a body built by yoga-

https://www.google.com/search?q=downward+dog+upward+fog&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS629US633&espv=2&biw=1018&bih=483&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMI356FwcqzyAIVyNQeCh1pmAaf#tbm=isch&q=downward+dog+upward+&imgrc=s-V0JlyP_stkhM%3A

Then why did you use a guy with muscle mass to prove our point about yoga?

Because it was insinuated that yoga does not build muscles. I pointed out that is a fallacy. Yoga does a lot more then build mass. Read this article on Tony Parrish. Yoga changed his life

http://www.bikramyogaevanston.com/?id=168