(OT) AHL All-Star Game on ESPN2

Ralonzo

Why flip me? I'm just saying the Amerks have been flying completely under the radar; Rachacha is getting no press even from hosers who have nothing else to talk about. I'm a Sabres/Amerks fan too.

It's a bit disappointing to see unsigned Sabres draftee Dennis "Brian Campbell Jr" Wideman in this game, as well as Steve Eminger whom the Sabres passed on to tab the dear departed Keith Ballard. That's three defensemen who can QB a power play, as opposed to the 0 on the Sabres roster/system.

P.S. Where is Vanek?

Why flip me? I'm just saying the Amerks have been flying completely under the radar; Rachacha is getting no press even from hosers who have nothing else to talk about. I'm a Sabres/Amerks fan too.

It's a bit disappointing to see unsigned Sabres draftee Dennis "Brian Campbell Jr" Wideman in this game, as well as Steve Eminger whom the Sabres passed on to tab the dear departed Keith Ballard.

Where is Vanek?

239309[/snapback]

My bad. Thought the :blink: was towards the Amerks.

The Amerks haven't lost at home since early December and have put together win streaks of 7 and 8. Quite amazing.

I casually follow the Amerks. Do you guys realize they are 23-2-0-3 in their last 28 games?!?! That's sick! They are 36-10-3-5 overall. If there ever is NHL hockey again, you have to be excited about the Sabres future since they've stockpiled so many good young players.

Does anyone on this board live in Syracuse and go to or have gone to any Syracuse Crunch games this year? They're the Blue Jackets farm team I was just wondering how they looked.

The Crunch have had a mediocre season. Some people blame the fact that other teams have better NHL prospects, others think they don't have enough good veterans.

Here's a Crunch chat site if you want to see what the locals are saying:

http://www.syracuse.com/forums/crunch/

And the Crunch site:

http://www.syracusecrunch.com/

Thanks pastajoe. I've tried to follow them, but when a team isnt close to where you live it's hard. I know that Svitov is having a good year, he should be great when he's developed. I think he might have even had an assist last night at the all star game.