Jeremy White: Bills vs. Giants All-22 Review

@WGR550

JW: All-22 Review - Bills/Giants http://bit.ly/1LgmuW5

Sunday's disappointing loss to the Giant was a parade of penalties and missed opportunities. The Giants were able to capitalize on a few mistakes from the Bills, while Greg Roman's offense simply wasn't firing on all cylinders. The All-22 is here to tweak Tyrod, and give fist-pounds to Stephon Gilmore and Ronald Darby.

I'll also show you why I hate, hate, hate "The play calling was terrible!" calls. Sometimes it's great, and guys don't do their job. That's execution. Can coaches do better? Yes. So can the players, and it's clear several times.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Good stuff!

What gets me is that if the Bills secondary was good enough to get the job done then why are the Bills using their D linemen to drop into coverage on certain plays?

Now i get running from a 4-3 to a 3-4 with Kyle Williams out and then rushing only three. But Jeez, Kyle Williams dropping into pass coverage is something i'll never understand.

The Bills rush with four, and the Giants keep six in to defend, and Manning gets the ball out despite the coverage. Looks like the Bills from four are not earning their pay, and either is the new DC with some of those defensive calls

After four games the Bills defense has only 7 sacks, and 3 by the front four! WTH happened to the defense pass rush this year?