Karlos Williams in Concussion Protocol Per Doug Whaley

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhh.....the Freddie Fanatics need something to hold on to...

Seriously though, this is why Freddie wasn't a reliable 3rd back. He's already hurt in Seattle and they had to go with Rawls for nearly every carry last night. I love Freddie. I still wear his jersey on game days, but he's at that age where he can't be depended on.

Right now, Bryce Brown is a better option.

Did you watch the game last night? In a game with little offense by either team, Freddy had at least 2 really explosive plays for 20+ yards and was looking like the Freddy we all love.

He was injured when he was downfield making a nice block and some fat slob defensive tackle fell down and rolled up on his leg from behind. Could have happened to anyone. Just bad luck and Fred being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Did you watch the game last night? In a game with little offense by either team, Freddy had at least 2 really explosive plays for 20+ yards and was looking like the Freddy we all love.

He was injured when he was downfield making a nice block and some fat slob defensive tackle fell down and rolled up on his leg from behind. Could have happened to anyone. Just bad luck and Fred being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Does this change the fact that he is injured?

he had 3 carries for 21 total yards and 2 receptions for 33 total yards. Longest run was 16. Edited by YoloinOhio

HE'S STILL INJURED. And he got injured on a typical football play. And there wasn't "2 really explosive plays for 20+ yards". It was 3 carries for 21 yards total. Please don't massage stats to form an agenda.

And yet he's been injured the past 4 seasons and was "rolled up on" in 2013 and hurt his knee. Guess Fred is just in the wrong place, wrong time a lot.

Absolutely. It would be grand to see Freddy come off the inactive list for his first action action of season in the 5th game of the year. What a glorious moment for Freddy to bask in. Can't believe Whaley denied him the chance.

GO BILLS!!!

But we have 3 kickers crazy just crazy

Just reported by Whaley on WGR.

10-6: DOUG WHALEY ON WGR (22:23)

Buffalo Bills' GM Doug Whaley coming up NEXT on WGR

Whaley: "When you have a young quarterback throwing over 40 times per game, that's not good for your chances of beating anybody"

Whaley: "We have to make a concerted effort to get the running game going again"

Whaley on Marcus Mariota: "Poised, athletic QB with accuracy that took care of the ball. Those are good qualities in a quarterback"

Doug Whaley announces that Karlos Williams suffered a concussion against the Giants

Whaley said indications right now are that Watkins injury is not that severe and wont be long term but he said you never know w/soft tissue

:worthy: Well this is a GM that gets it, and it might have taken a two years, but now he gets it. Now he must realize it falls on him that he didn't build that offensive like like he initially wanted to with Bulaga, and Evans.

I wonder if he is going to get that dropping Kyle Williams, Jerry Hughes into pass coverage is beyond stupid? The Bills have one of the highest paid pass rushing D lines in the league, and they have 3 sacks between them after four games.

If I'm Doug Whaley I'd tell Rex Ryan to stop dropping those highly paid pass rushers into coverage or the next time he opens his mouth and his foot goes in, I'mma put my foot so far up your ass that there will be no room for the foot again.

Doug needs to have a sit down with Terry on this Ryan hire.

Ray rice..

Hey man, Ryan took a chance on a dog killer. Whats the big deal about a wife beater :blink:

Seriously, this team has given out lots of chances to druggies such, and unless the league has really blackballed this guy I'd say sign him

:worthy: Well this is a GM that gets it, and it might have taken a two years, but now he gets it. Now he must realize it falls on him that he didn't build that offensive like like he initially wanted to with Bulaga, and Evans.

I wonder if he is going to get that dropping Kyle Williams, Jerry Hughes into pass coverage is beyond stupid? The Bills have one of the highest paid pass rushing D lines in the league, and they have 3 sacks between them after four games.

If I'm Doug Whaley I'd tell Rex Ryan to stop dropping those highly paid pass rushers into coverage or the next time he opens his mouth and his foot goes in, I'mma put my foot so far up your ass that there will be no room for the foot again.

Doug needs to have a sit down with Terry on this Ryan hire.

Hey man, Ryan took a chance on a dog killer. Whats the big deal about a wife beater :blink:

Seriously, this team has given out lots of chances to druggies such, and unless the league has really blackballed this guy I'd say sign him

I'd be very concerned if Whaley starts telling Rex how to coach this team. That's not the manager's job. His job is to field a team that helps his coach and if the coach doesn't make it work, find another coach that does.

I'd be very concerned if Whaley starts telling Rex how to coach this team. That's not the manager's job. His job is to field a team that helps his coach and if the coach doesn't make it work, find another coach that does.

NFN, but a managers job is to be responsible for the "entire team", and he will be held accountable too should this thing really go sideways.

Dropping highly paid pass rushing D linemen into pass coverage is idiotic in my opinion because that is what DB's, and sometimes LBers are earning their money for doing. It really wouldn't be that uncommon for a GM to have a talk with his coach on the schemes they are using if they aren't working. Not to mention that 17 penalties in one game should never be tolerated.

Does this change the fact that he is injured?

Doesn't change the fact that if he was on the Bills that play wouldn't have happened so he wouldn't necessarily be injured...

I'll say it again. Why the Bills went into the season with only 3 RBs on the active roster when their #1 was not healthy is a mystery. They're fortunate that Bryce is still available if they need him.