Fredex Just Got Injured

BuffalOhio

Guy is tough as nails. That play looked like he broke his leg and tore up his knee. Yet he walked it off.

I remember similar plays when he was here, when I was sure he tore his ACL, and then see him out there the next series.

Its crazy how many time he's done that! I was thinking the worst when I saw it, then he's walking himself back to the locker room. Best wishes Freddy

Fred was running spryly before the injury - he looked like his old self. He looked like someone we could use on the field in the unlikely event Shady were to develop a lingering injury that would render him unavailable. Oh wait...

Unfortunately that was the same story the previous 3 seasons. CJ gets injured in 2014, then Jackson gets injured. CJ injures ankle in 2013, Fred injures knee. In 2012 Fred sprained his LCL and had a concussion and was finally put on IR with a sprained MCL. Heck you could go back one more season when he was put on IR with a fractured fibula.

If you think Fred could have come in for McCoy and remained healthy, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.