Vexing questions in your life?

BuffaloBill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Vulnerable" is derived from the Latin word "vulvas" or "vulva" which means penetrable and, given his biological makeup, Chef Jim can answer this question.

In their studio apartment, Gugny and Beerball have 6 mesh tank tops at $5/piece and 10 bedazzled pocketbooks at $10/piece, how many do they need to sell in order to buy a $50 waterbed?

!@#$.... I just spit my lunch on my iPad laughing.....

The vexing question that comes to mind is why do I feel nauseous thinking about Gugny and Beerboy together in that waterbed? Are they not just two humans enjoying themselves?

To continue in the fart theme: How is it that humans know when to fart and when not to fart? Admit it, you've wondered the same thing; How can I be sure that I'll push a blast of air and not a blast of solid matter? The whole (no pun intended) colon sensitivity thingy might just be worth a federal grant to study the feces v. air conundrum.

To continue in the fart theme: How is it that humans know when to fart and when not to fart? Admit it, you've wondered the same thing; How can I be sure that I'll push a blast of air and not a blast of solid matter? The whole (no pun intended) colon sensitivity thingy might just be worth a federal grant to study the feces v. air conundrum.

Story of my life. I shart in my pants at least twice a year. Why aren't my tax dollars being used to investigate this horrible problem?

You're extremely lucky if you're batting 1.000 with you air vs matter gambles....