Vexing questions in your life?

BuffaloBill

because you can't say !@#$ you !@#$head.

Hogan didn't approve the name change.

Why when my wife is asking me a question is she not really asking me a question? (If I may be allowed a second question) when will I learn to understand this?

Because even thought we've known you for much less time than she has and many of us have never met you even we know rhetorical questions are about all you can handle. And you'll never be able to understand this and really don't even try. I tried once........only once.

How far back in archeology do you have to go before it is no longer considered grave robbing?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because you can't say !@#$ you !@#$head. Hogan didn't approve the name change.

Why when my wife is asking me a question is she not really asking me a question? (If I may be allowed a second question) when will I learn to understand this?

About the 35 year anniversary point.

Why cant Canada be taken seriously?

Enjoy everyone :devil:

CBF

I think a well-thought out, thorough answer would Rosen the board.

If cupboard is pronounced "cubbard," why is clipboard pronounced "clip board?"

If a half a chicken laid a half an egg in half a day, how long would it take for a wooden leg monkey to kick the dills out of a pickle?

A friend and I figured that out in second grade. It was 3.5 minutes.

Because even thought we've known you for much less time than she has and many of us have never met you even we know rhetorical questions are about all you can handle. And you'll never be able to understand this and really don't even try. I tried once........only once.

How far back in archeology do you have to go before it is no longer considered grave robbing?

It depends. 150 years for Americans. 70 years for European Jews. 200 years for other Eurasians. But for Native Americans...no time limit, it's always grave robbing.

Thanks for your advice, but, I don't understand a word of it.

Can someone tell me in plain English what Chef Jim is saying?

Thanks for your advice, but, I don't understand a word of it.

Can someone tell me in plain English what Chef Jim is saying?

He says he seeks advice only from you. Which raises another vexing question:

Why will Chef Jim not accept perfectly good advice from strangers on the Internet?

He says he seeks advice only from you. Which raises another vexing question:

Why will Chef Jim not accept perfectly good advice from strangers on the Internet?

Because he doesn't need advice. How many times does he have to say it?

Because he doesn't need advice. How many times does he have to say it?

This is one of MY life's most vexing question. I don't think we can pin a number on how many times. People here seem very slow to understand things and that is reason #1846 why asking for advice on a football message board is just silly.

Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

This is one of MY life's most vexing question. I don't think we can pin a number on how many times. People here seem very slow to understand things and that is reason #1846 why asking for advice on a football message board is just silly.

Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

What about people in wheelchairs? Their feet are ahead of their heels. What about people in comas?? Their feet are at the same level as their head.

Why is Chef Jim so insensitive to people in wheelchairs and in comas??

What about people in wheelchairs? Their feet are ahead of their heels. What about people in comas?? Their feet are at the same level as their head.

Why is Chef Jim so insensitive to people in wheelchairs and in comas??

Head over heels.....OVER heels. Not ahead of heels. :doh:

And I'm insensitive to these people because people in wheelchairs take up too much space in the aisle of the grocery store and turned a three banger men's restroom into two and people I comas serve no purpose.

If pro is the opposite of con is it save to say the congress is the opposite of progress?

Head over heels.....OVER heels. Not ahead of heels. :doh:

And I'm insensitive to these people because people in wheelchairs take up too much space in the aisle of the grocery store and turned a three banger men's restroom into two and people I comas serve no purpose.

If pro is the opposite of con is it save to say the congress is the opposite of progress?

Why is it that some people don't understand that politics remain on PPP only?

Because "teach" is Germanic, but "preach" is Latin.

.Okay, how about this one: given that we have the words 'vulnerable' and 'invulnerable', why can we not say that a country that was successfully invaded had been 'vulnered'?

.Okay, how about this one: given that we have the words 'vulnerable' and 'invulnerable', why can we not say that a country that was successfully invaded had been 'vulnered'?

"Vulnerable" is derived from the Latin word "vulvas" or "vulva" which means penetrable and, given his biological makeup, Chef Jim can answer this question.

In their studio apartment, Gugny and Beerball have 6 mesh tank tops at $5/piece and 10 bedazzled pocketbooks at $10/piece, how many do they need to sell in order to buy a $50 waterbed?

"Vulnerable" is derived from the Latin word "vulvas" or "vulva" which means penetrable and, given his biological makeup, Chef Jim can answer this question.

In their studio apartment, Gugny and Beerball have 6 mesh tank tops at $5/piece and 10 bedazzled pocketbooks at $10/piece, how many do they need to sell in order to buy a $50 waterbed?

Zero, because we got Dog's waterbed before he left the site. We just had to fix a small hole.

Why is being on cloud nine supposed to be the happiest one can be, but the same goes for only seventh heaven?