Vexing questions in your life?

BuffaloBill

Given the main board is mostly one "why do the Bills suck?" thread I thought we could lighten it up over here. Ask one of the vexing questions of your life while exercising your right to answer those asked by others. My first vexing question:

Why are some farts silent but deadly while others are noisy yet do not smell?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the main board is mostly one "why do the Bills suck?" thread I thought we could lighten it up over here. Ask one of the vexing questions of your life while exercising your right to answer those asked by others. My first vexing question:

Why are some farts silent but deadly while others are noisy yet do not smell?

It's all about the digested food in your guts... Any time you push warm air past ****, it's going to stink- but the worse your crap smells, the worse you fart will stink.

Why can I shoot a deer in the heart and it runs for 100 yards, but when I shoot a deer in the liver it drops right there?!?!!! This isn't constant, but it makes you wonder

Why do the Bills suck, and why didn't mrags stay?

It's all about the digested food in your guts... Any time you push warm air past ****, it's going to stink- but the worse your crap smells, the worse you fart will stink.

Why can I shoot a deer in the heart and it runs for 100 yards, but when I shoot a deer in the liver it drops right there?!?!!! This isn't constant, but it makes you wonder

Why do the Bills suck, and why didn't mrags stay?

The Bills suck because you're a fan and mrags didn't stay because you're still here.

Why am I such an !@#$?

Why do pretty girls cross the street when they see me walking towards them?

They probably don't like the mesh tank top you are wearing or your platform clogs.

Why do they call Congressmen, Senators and other high level government workers "public servants"?

They probably don't like the mesh tank top you are wearing or your platform clogs.

Why do they call Congressmen, Senators and other high level government workers "public servants"?

it was a typo, Thomas Jefferson actually meant pubic savants.

Why does Gugny always steal my ideas?

Why the !@#$ was I censored again?????

because you can't say !@#$ you !@#$head.

If they're open 24 hours why are they still called 7-11s? They should be called 24/7s.

Hogan didn't approve the name change.

Why when my wife is asking me a question is she not really asking me a question? (If I may be allowed a second question) when will I learn to understand this?