Matthews to Kaepernick: 'You ain't Russell Wilson'

/dev/null

Kap made Matthews and the Packers defense look stupid a couple times in years past. But hey, it's a new year! Feel a little bad for Kap, I'm sure part of his regression is due to having this new coaching staff, though it's just magnifying the issues we already saw.

Kap made Matthews and the Packers defense look stupid a couple times in years past. But hey, it's a new year! Feel a little bad for Kap, I'm sure part of his regression is due to having this new coaching staff, though it's just magnifying the issues we already saw.

His decision making is awful.

I don't know - the 49ers are a weird tire fire from top to bottom.

Could be a case of crap coaching like in Denver.

"Peyton, you're a good quarterback from the shotgun but my plan doesn't have shotgun in it, so...."

@AroundTheNFL

Colin Kaepernick: 'I'm not worried about job security' http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000552134/article/colin-kaepernick-im-not-worried-about-job-security

Colin Kaepernick has taken some wrong turns and ended up in the darkest corner of his NFL career. The 49ers are standing behind their quarterback with the hope he'll find his way out.

Kaepernick struggled mightily in Sunday's 17-3 home loss to the Packers, a setback that followed the worst game of Kaepernick's career -- a four-interception, two pick-six meltdown in a 47-7 loss to the Cardinals in Week 3.