If you refuse a cop a doughnut

Beerball

What was the reasoning behind saying that? A joke? Huh?

That would be like me getting on the marine radio and saying the lock was closed today while 50 yachts were waiting to head south for the winter... Dollar signs would flash through their heads, I can't imagine what renting a flatbead semi for a 45' yacht would cost. The place would go ballistic, chatter on channel 16 would hit the roof!

Not really a good joke.

That's the next town over from me. :rolleyes:

Do they have tubby cops there?

Anyway... Why does the headline say:

"Officer refused service at COFFEE SHOP"

Isn't a Dunkin' Donuts a DONUT SHOP first? It is NOT called: "Dunkin' Coffee."

Maybe it is my health kick that I am on, but wouldn't the people the police serve want fit and healthy officers?

Yet... @ least many cops are hanging out there, you know where to find one when you need one! My mother would bake @ a Dunkin' Donuts 40 years ago... In Cheektowaga, it was one of the only places that would stay open all night, it is nice having the police around.

Just speaking the truth. Who wants a cop that gets winded, because of their donut belly, when chasing a bad guy? Worse yet, they keel over on the job because of the copious amounts of caffeine and sugar in their systems. Notice, I said: "on the job."

This is 2015, we know what is bad for us... LoL... I am brutal... I am like an ex-smoker! LMAO

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Do they have tubby cops there?

Anyway... Why does the headline say:

"Officer refused service at COFFEE SHOP"

Isn't a Dunkin' Donuts a DONUT SHOP first? It is NOT called: "Dunkin' Coffee."

Maybe it is my health kick that I am on, but wouldn't the people the police serve want fit and healthy officers?

Yet... @ least many cops are hanging out there, you know where to find one when you need one! My mother would bake @ a Dunkin' Donuts 40 years ago... In Cheektowaga, it was one of the only places that would stay open all night, it is nice having the police around.

Just speaking the truth. Who wants a cop that gets winded, because of their donut belly, when chasing a bad guy? Worse yet, they keel over on the job because of the copious amounts of caffeine and sugar in their systems. Notice, I said: "on the job."

This is 2015, we know what is bad for us... LoL... I am brutal... I am like an ex-smoker! LMAO

The cops I've seen in the area are definitely not tubby.