Who else has a good feeling about this game?

I do. Things were a little shaky after the Patriots game, but after we absolutely destroyed Miami last week I'm feeling confident we will win this game. Haven't had that feeling in a long, long time.

Not confident. This is a good test and we tend to fail them when we are high on life. We've crushed two teams that have been crushed by other teams.

They have legit weapons on offense. I don't see us covering the spread, but like to be wrong

Funny this should be a bigger game for the Giants yet it seems like everyone wants to put the pressure on the Bills.

I don't give a rip about the Giants or any pressue that might be on them. NFC opponent or not, every game counts for the Bills. Pressure is on every single week to win. They all matter.

I'm interested to see how the team plays today. Yes, they destroyed the Colts and Dolphin's and if they read all the press after the game last week they could be a little over confident.....It would really show me something if they get down to business and take control of this game early - no stupid penalties (personal fouls for example), establish the run against a team that controls the run pretty well.

Edited by chaccof