SMF: Jets vs. Dolphins in London - 9:30 AM ET on CBS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, the phins are so bad that they need penalties to get anything done

This is hilarious. I can't wait to see the day when the Pats look like this and their fans can't handle it. I think Pats fans deserve at least a decade straight of ineptitude before they can be considered true fans.

It won't happen as along as Belichick is alive

Looks like the Dolphins are trying to get their coach fired. That puts a talented but disorganized team (Miami) into the division cellar. The Jets look good although I watched their game against Philly and I think the Bills offense can do even better than the Eagles did. Having Chris Ivory back is a big deal -- he is a tough tough tough runner.

The Jets may have beaten (or will beat) the same teams as the Bills (Colts and dolphins) but the difference is the Bills appear to have beaten both teams and looked solid doing it. The Jets have won but both teams but don't necessarily look like they beat them soundly. They seem to have won those games because the other team played poorly and kept giving them the game.

Watching the jets destroy the dolphins makes me realize we haven't played a good team yet this season except the Pats and that worries me.the jets are for real in our division. I know it was a satisfying road win to go to Miami but the fish suck so who's the next test is it the Giants today? Not sure but the Bills need to beat a truly good team before I can called the corner turned.

Watching the jets destroy the dolphins makes me realize we haven't played a good team yet this season except the Pats and that worries me.the jets are for real in our division. I know it was a satisfying road win to go to Miami but the fish suck so who's the next test is it the Giants today? Not sure but the Bills need to beat a truly good team before I can called the corner turned.

Bills destroyed the Dolphins... Jets are beating them by only 2 scores.

Really lucked out there. Nothing like not giving your reciever a chance on 4th down. Talleywhacker is so inaccurate it's amazing. You can make a lot of change by being an average QB these days. Still waiting for my call, I could get out there and stink it up too.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5