SMF: Jets vs. Dolphins in London - 9:30 AM ET on CBS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been speculation that if the Dolphins' D lays another egg today Kevin Coyle (their D coordinator) will be let go. I don't think they fire Philbin as that would be totally giving up on the season after week 4 but somebody will be made the scape goat. Looks like it might be Coyle.

The Fish have looked horrible so far, and don't look good at all this year. I just wouldn't write them off in the game yet. We've all seen enough Fitz to know it can all fall apart in games like this. One bad interception, and the Fish benefit from the old reverse Fitzmagic.

That while not likely (IMO) would be the best thing we could ask for. It would prolong the Philbin era

There's been speculation that if the Dolphins' D lays another egg today Kevin Coyle (their D coordinator) will be let go. I don't think they fire Philbin as that would be totally giving up on the season after week 4 but somebody will be made the scape goat. Looks like it might be Coyle.

I would endorse this.

I always liked Fitz. Many QB's with better physical tools but he's got whatever it is (awareness?)that makes a good NFL qb. Tyrod's got it too thank God. Go Bills!

:huh: Have you not seen how many poor decisions Fitz makes despite going to Harvard?

I always liked Fitz. Many QB's with better physical tools but he's got whatever it is (awareness?)that makes a good NFL qb. Tyrod's got it too thank God. Go Bills!

I always liked him too but as we've seen first hand, he starts the season's playing well but can never sustain it. A tired arm and weather will bring him back to INT land.

Lol that call against Revis was awful but what else is new with the NFL.

You can put your hand on a guy and get away with it but you cannot grab the guy's jersey in your fist like Revis did. It may not have hurt the WR that much but a ref is not going to know that when he sees it. That's a no brainer penalty.