SMF: Jets vs. Dolphins in London - 9:30 AM ET on CBS

jets.pngVS. dolphins.png

The NFL International Series begins as the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins square off in this AFC East battle.

A sea of change?
The Miami Dolphins' brass could make changes to their coaching staff if the team loses to the New York Jets in London on Sunday, according to NFL Media's Rand Getlin.

Dolphins' loss could lead to change at defensive coordinator

The Dolphins' ugly start could claim its first victim if they lose again today, though it may not be the last.

With a 1-2 record heading into the 9:30 a.m. ET kickoff against the Jets in London, the Dolphins are at a crossroads. Owner Stephen Ross is not happy with the way the season began after a heavy-spending offseason, and another embarrassing defeat like last week's 27-point disaster to the Bills will almost certainly trigger a shakeup on the coaching staff.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling for Jets.

I think the dolphins are the more talented team and most capable of making a run. As a result, I would prefer to see them dig too big of a hole early in the year. Jets might start hot, but will fade as the season progresses. That is fitzpatrick's historic pattern.

Pulling for Jets.

I think the dolphins are the more talented team and most capable of making a run. As a result, I would prefer to see them dig too big of a hole early in the year. Jets might start hot, but will fade as the season progresses. That is fitzpatrick's historic pattern.

IMO the Jets are potentially more dangerous & the fins might implode with a bad day.

OT...NFLN saying there will be a regular season game in Mexico City in 2016.

Watching as well and the interview with Tyrod is starting after these commercials. One thing I keep seeing in the highlights on the Giants is the long ball for Eli. I've never really sen Eli throw dink and dunks, but take real chunks of yards. That will not work with our Cold Front and some blitzes.

Oh, and I'm pulling for the Fish. Both teams are 2-2 and would have divisional losses.

@MMehtaNYDN

Pregame: Jets players were booed. Dolphins players were booed. Miami cheerleaders received loud ovation. #London

NFL to London ... or the ends of the Earth?
To plan for a contest against Miami in London, the Jets packed 350 rolls of toilet paper. Is that necessary? Jeff Darlington expresses why teams should approach this road trip just like any other.

The Dolphins owner says HC Philbin is "safe". Isn't that the proverbial vote of confidence that equals a kiss of death?

The Dophins come out throwing when they should be running.

I think the Jets will own this game

They can't run. That is the problem.

Edited by Greybeard