Cierre Wood signed to active roster

YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems odd our best RB and highest paid is out and more or less has been all year which is 25% of the season and our best receiver Sammy is out for the better part of that. Really makes you wonder if all the money is worth it. Sammy not so much the money yet but he will want it. He has been hurt too much. I don't know Shady's history on being hurt but we are paying him a lot and have received little in return. Just doesn't sit well with me.

Seems odd our best RB and highest paid is out and more or less has been all year which is 25% of the season and our best receiver Sammy is out for the better part of that. Really makes you wonder if all the money is worth it. Sammy not so much the money yet but he will want it. He has been hurt too much. I don't know Shady's history on being hurt but we are paying him a lot and have received little in return. Just doesn't sit well with me.

Dude! 3 games does not make a season and football players get injured. It's in the nature of the beast.

mccoy has not been out "more or less all year." He has not been out at all until now. His history is that he is very durable. Prior to this week he has missed a total of 6 games in 6 years. Elite NFL players make a lot of money. the teams know they can get hurt when they give them big contracts, because they play football for a living. Edited by YoloinOhio

??

I thought Bronson Hill looked better in preseason but what do I know? As for Fluellen, his nickname should be "Yo-yo."

FWIW, accoring to the Chicago Bears site, they signed Bronson Hill to their Practice Squad on 9/9. They also signed Deonte Thompson to their Practice Squad on 9/22 apparently.

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/transactions.html

Better part of what? Is he out for more than this game? Did I miss something?

Sure, if Whaley had neglected other positions and depth in order to sign Shady, then you'd have a much more valid argument.

Do you think the Cowboys are upset they resigned Dez Bryant and now he's hurt?

Shady doesn't have much of a history of being hurt. Injuries happen. Bringing up hindsight on injuries is pointless. Sammy had one injury in college and was healthy otherwise. It's almost impossible to predict injuries so why get upset when they happen?