Jobs.

B-Man

Anyway back to the adult table. So did you or did you not give Obama credit for the economic recovery? I think the technical word you used was....boom!

No, I was more answering the false charge that his agenda was destroying the economy when that was obviously not true. Boom

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I was more answering the false charge that his agenda was destroying the economy when that was obviously not true. Boom

Somewhere it was reported last week that while Obama touts his economic progress, candidates for President from his own party are running on a platform of wanting to improve the economy and pointing out all its' shortcomings. :lol:

Prove it.

I'll just explain a basic economic principle to you but no follow up questions will be taken. It increased consumer spending, a major--the major--driver of our economy and helped created jobs. If this is news to you about consumer spending and all, you are ignorant. If you already knew that then I can't imagine why you asked. I just hope you are not as ignorant as troll Greggy admits to be.

I'll just explain a basic economic principle to you but no follow up questions will be taken. It increased consumer spending, a major--the major--driver of our economy and helped created jobs. If this is news to you about consumer spending and all, you are ignorant. If you already knew that then I can't imagine why you asked. I just hope you are not as ignorant as troll Greggy admits to be.

At what cost? Who paid for it? Nobody paid for it. We borrowed the money and we will be paying the interest on that in perpetuity and the stimulus did nothing to create any enduring benefits. It only left a liability on the books.

Edited by keepthefaith

I'll ask you as many follow up questions as I want and I have three.

1. Did you cheer Bush's economic stimulus package in 2008?

2. Would tax cuts increase consumer spending?

3. Which consumer spending can be sustained longer. Permanent tax cuts or a one time stimulus to the economy?

Prove where I admitted to being a troll. Or is this, yet again, another "Gator-Fact" which is synonymous with bull ****?

I just hope you are not as ignorant as troll Greggy admits to be.

Prove where I admitted to being a troll. Or is this, yet again, another "Gator-Fact" which is synonymous with bull ****?

Ha ha!! Too funny! No troll! You admitting to being ignorant of economics.

Changing your statement already? Ignoring the fact your second statement is still false, let's stay on topic. You said I admitted to being a troll, it's right there in black and white. Prove your statement, please, or retract it.

I'll ask you as many follow up questions as I want and I have three.

1. Did you cheer Bush's economic stimulus package in 2008?

2. Would tax cuts increase consumer spending?

3. Which consumer spending can be sustained longer. Permanent tax cuts or a one time stimulus to the economy?

1 yes

2 yes

3 stupid question. You are seriously asking if something that last forever will... Oh never mind. I'll go with the long term. But a one time tax rebate would not last as long as a permanent government infrastructure program.

Changing your statement already? Ignoring the fact your second statement is still false, let's stay on topic. You said I admitted to being a troll, it's right there in black and white. Prove your statement, please, or retract it.

Whatever troll. If it makes you happy, you may consider yourself right

I just hope you are not as ignorant as troll Greggy admits to be.

Ha ha!! Too funny! No troll! You admitting to being ignorant of economics.

Whatever troll. If it makes you happy, you may consider yourself right

No, you said I admitted to being a troll. Was that in fact a lie? Don't wiggle away. You made the accusation, back up your claim or admit you lied.

1 yes

2 yes

3 stupid question. You are seriously asking if something that last forever will... Oh never mind. I'll go with the long term. But a one time tax rebate would not last as long as a permanent government infrastructure program.

Who said anything about a one time tax rebate? So the bridge is built so how will we keep the guys employed that built it? By sweeping the roadway?

Who said anything about a one time tax rebate? So the bridge is built so how will we keep the guys employed that built it? By sweeping the roadway?

You're asking a man who openly admits to posting lies on this site to be scrupulous enough to have an honest conversation. That's not asking for a lot, that's asking for a miracle.

shvl.gif