JP shredded the Bills D in practice

Am I the only one who remembers reading this toward the end of the season?

If true, shredding the #2 defense, even in practice, must have been enough to give TD reason to elevate JP into the #1 role.  It would have been enough for me.

238990[/snapback]

Yeah. Now he has something else in common with St. Pierre.

If true, shredding the #2 defense, even in practice, must have been enough to give TD reason to elevate JP into the #1 role.  It would have been enough for me.

238990[/snapback]

Which explains why Rob Johnson was so darn good. :devil:

In the immortal words of Allen Iverson: "It's practice, man."

Yeah. Now he has something else in common with St. Pierre.

238993[/snapback]

St. Pierre should be named Jonathan Paul instead of Brian---what kind of French name is Brian. He didn't even have to throw a pass to put us in the Veg-o-matic---all he had to do was hand the ball to Willie Parker.....

Who said anything about Rob Johnson? :devil:

239008[/snapback]

I did. Since he's a failed BILLS QB who used to look tremendous in practice, I believe it was relevant to the initial post in this thread.

I don't feel the need to engage in the bash Drew Bledsoe debate, since my feelings on his worth were made known well before he ever came to Buffalo.

238990[/snapback]

Hey, don't forget that the Stillers scrubs also shredded our vaunted D in week 17.

Wait, are you saying that JP will get us into postseason and take us deep?

238990[/snapback]

I recall RJ used to, too. Though bad performance in practice is usually a good indicator of bad game performance, the reverse is not necessarily true, as it is possible to practice well yet still suck at crunch time.

Hey, don't forget that the Stillers scrubs also shredded our vaunted D in week 17.

239024[/snapback]

No, everyone will be happy with a 5 win season :blink:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=18152

I recall RJ used to, too. Though bad performance in practice is usually a good indicator of bad game performance, the reverse is not necessarily true, as it is possible to practice well yet still suck at crunch time.

Josh Reed looks great in practice too. Maybe he should replace Moulds as the starter? Think of how much cash we would've saved by cutting Moulds! :(:doh:

CW

239024[/snapback]

I billieve Losman takes us to the playoffs next year... Mark it down

No, everyone will be happy with a 5 win season :blink:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=18152

Josh Reed looks great in practice too.  Maybe he should replace Moulds as the starter?  Think of how much cash we would've saved by cutting Moulds!  :(:doh:

CW

239117[/snapback]

Again, whats wrong with 1 step back taking us 2 or 3 steps forward? The goal is to win the damn SB.

I, for one, think our road to the SB goes THROUGH NE not around it. We have to find a way to win the division. That means a change from Drew...ok we are changing from Drew to who? well weve got a 1st rounder on the bench who has talent lets try him.

It all makes logical sense to me. If youir only complaint is that next year you wanted a SB or the playoffs, you were screwed no matter what, with Drew, probably with Losman,. At least Losman has upside and a chance to be better than Drew was this year.

1 step back, 2 steps forward...I like it!

238990[/snapback]

I never heard that, do you have a link? Im not questioning you by any means only want to see the details.

Thats great news! :doh:

I really was unaware of that, I hope he wasnt running NE's offense. :blink:

Interesting to hear that hes working with Wyche every day, this is exactly what we all should want to hear.

As I recall it was a passing mention in an article about something else. It was not the main point of the story.

Let's also remember that TD spent a first round pick on JP before he ever lined up against any NFL defense. My point is, the Bills brain trust obviously like JP and his practice work against their D only validates that. Combine their hopes for JP + his work against our D + Drew's subpar play, and it adds up to the decision that looks to be coming soon.