Question about M. Vick

JTinNC

:devil: This may sound wierd but I just got a call from a friend of mine who's son has been saving up to buy a Vick jersey. He said that someone he teaches with told him that Vick was gay. Has anyone heard any rumors? I know I will be flamed for this but I thought it was funny that he was so upset that his son wants a jersey from someone that may be a homo. I told him to get a Magahee jersey and he would be safe. He is also a Pats fan so I can see where he is comming from.

:blink: This may sound wierd but I just got a call from a friend of mine who's son has been saving up to buy a Vick jersey.  He said that someone he teaches with told him that Vick was gay.  Has anyone heard any rumors?  I know I will be flamed for this but I thought it was funny that he was so upset that his son wants a jersey from someone that may be a homo.  I told him to get a Magahee jersey and he would be safe.  He is also a Pats fan so I can see where he is comming from.

238944[/snapback]

Man, I hope that guy never vacations in Europe where conservatism doesn't exist!

Things are alot more 'open' over there.

Would hate for him to die of arrest on foreign soil.

The funny thing is that he is a huge football fan.  He is also a coach fo a middle school.  I called him back and told him I saw on ESPN.com that Vick was caught in the showers at the pro bowl with Tom Brady.  :blink:

238957[/snapback]

Give it a week, and then ESPN will report that Brady is the best butt-pirate since Richard Simmons. The next week they'll be talking about Dynasties.