Andrew Luck hurt?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have. It does. And sneezing becomes a raging horrible B word.

Yes. Coughing is bad, but sneezing is the absolute worst. I just healed up from 3 broken ribs. About 4 days after getting hurt, I had a sneezing fit that was just ridiculous. I thought I was going to pass out.

I hear of some guys playing football with this and it's amazing to me. They must have some pretty great drugs.

Yes. Coughing is bad, but sneezing is the absolute worst. I just healed up from 3 broken ribs. About 4 days after getting hurt, I had a sneezing fit that was just ridiculous. I thought I was going to pass out.

I hear of some guys playing football with this and it's amazing to me. They must have some pretty great drugs.

My dad broke eight ribs last winter (and subsequently moved in with me). Two of them haven't healed at all and are actually offset. He's going in for surgery next week to hopefully get him fixed. Believe this: He's been !@#$in hurtin. Life longer smoker. Weekend lungs. Coughing nearly kills him.

My dad broke eight ribs last winter (and subsequently moved in with me). Two of them haven't healed at all and are actually offset. He's going in for surgery next week to hopefully get him fixed. Believe this: He's been !@#$in hurtin. Life longer smoker. Weakened lungs. Coughing nearly kills him.