I hope

Ice bowl 67

You guys beat up on those Giants. I would love to see the Bills at 3-1! I love how you guys are playing so far and proud of you! I hope you keep it going! I billieve in your team! Maybe we will see you in the SB.

Thanks, sir.

That would be awesome. Your team is the real deal. Ours is on the right path--we're just hoping not to **** it up.

You guys beat up on those Giants. I would love to see the Bills at 3-1! I love how you guys are playing so far and proud of you! I hope you keep it going! I billieve in your team! Maybe we will see you in the SB.

I sure hope we take them seriously and put them away. The sign of a good team is winning the ones you're supposed to win, and this would be one of those. If we can do that, we should be 4-1 heading into a showdown with Cincy. But most Bills fans know it almost never goes according to plans...

Thanks, this team will go as far as TT.. The D is good maybe by end of season maybe elite. I just don't know if TT can maintain this every week. He is a fighter and u can see his intelligence on the field. He seems to b getting better and better, i just keep waiting for him to fall off or level off. Time will tell as D cord get more film on him. Rodgers is playing some reallly really good football this year it could b GB's year!