3 years ago

4merper4mer

And it took him one year to realize his mistake.

You know, a sign of maturity is moving beyond your insecurity of changing your views when presented with facts that clearly contradict your previous assumptions. Grown men tend to embrace reality.

It goes for foreign policy, as well as blind trust in a QB.

I'd also like to point out that Bush wasn't completely wrong in his public assessment. Putin absolutely is committed to his country and the best interests of his country.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it took him one year to realize his mistake.

You know, a sign of maturity is moving beyond your insecurity of changing your views when presented with facts that clearly contradict your previous assumptions. Grown men tend to embrace reality.

It goes for foreign policy, as well as blind trust in a QB.

Well put.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/12/14/bush-explains-his-comment-about-putins-soul-says-russian-leader-changed/

80s-called-590-la-335x239.jpg

march-madness-putin-political-cartoon.jp

I'd also like to point out that Bush wasn't completely wrong in his public assessment. Putin absolutely is committed to his country and the best interests of his country.

And not really wrong on the trustworthy part, you can trust a commie to be a commie

And not really wrong on the trustworthy part, you can trust a commie to be a commie

Putin is exactly who all logical and rational American's thought he was. No shocker here.

The Shame is the media mocking Romney even though he was right just to keep propping up their ideologue mouthpiece

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Yes. I'm no fan of Putin. God knows what kind of corruption goes on there. But at the end of the day he actually cares for his country. It's history and culture. Stark contrast to our treasonous fink that we have been burdened with the last 8 years. In fact, Barry is the opposite of Putin. Nice to see Putin do something about those stone age animals over there. Actually looking out for the interests of his country. Barry looks to undermine his.

You recall that old saying about "lead, follow, or get out of the way"?

Putin just told Obama to get out of the way.

:thumbsup:

Yes. I'm no fan of Putin. God knows what kind of corruption goes on there. But at the end of the day he actually cares for his country. It's history and culture. Stark contrast to our treasonous fink that we have been burdened with the last 8 years. In fact, Barry is the opposite of Putin. Nice to see Putin do something about those stone age animals over there. Actually looking out for the interests of his country. Barry looks to undermine his.

:thumbsup:

Well....Obama was honest with us. Its just that most people weren't listening. Obama is fundamentally transforming America just not the way most people want it changed to be.

I think differently than most. I dont think obama is incompetent and creating this short sighted hap hazard policies by mistake. I think it is a delibrate controlled strategy to weaken this country and punish us for being the most successful country in the history of the world. He despisee American exceptionalism and everything it stands for.

Well....Obama was honest with us. Its just that most people weren't listening. Obama is fundamentally transforming America just not the way most people want it changed to be.

I think differently than most. I dont think obama is incompetent and creating this short sighted hap hazard policies by mistake. I think it is a delibrate controlled strategy to weaken this country and punish us for being the most successful country in the history of the world. He despisee American exceptionalism and everything it stands for.

I think a lot of people think like you. Me among them. I take it a step further. I also think Barry is the most racist president the US has ever had. Also, who is controlling Barry? Same people who control the fake pope, Merkel, etc?

Edited by Dante

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE UPDATE:

The Economist: Putin dares, Obama dithers, Syria suffers.

If only someone had warned us.

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE UPDATE #2:

Obama administration scrambles as Russia attempts to seize initiative in Syria.

Attempts to? The last time someone attempted to seize the initiative like this, they were marching through Paris a few weeks later.

THE NEW YORK TIMES IN 2012: “Two decades after the end of the cold war, Mitt Romney still considers Russia to be America’s ‘No. 1 geopolitical foe.’ His comments display either a shocking lack of knowledge about international affairs or just craven politics. Either way, they are reckless and unworthy of a major presidential contender.”

Oh and 3 1/2 years ago.................Obama wasn’t only Dem with designs on presidency to bash Romney over warning about Russia

What about our 'leading' 2016 candidate ?

A half-year before the debate, appropriately on April Fool’s Day, Hillary Clinton was asked in an interview by CNN’s Jill Dougherty about Romney’s warning about Russia first made in a March 27 op-ed in Foreign Policy. The then-secretary of state made an observation similar to Obama’s, minus the snideness, accusing the GOP candidate of looking backward instead of forward:

Well, without getting into the political campaign because that’s for others to comment on, I think if you take a look at the world today we have a lot of problems that are not leftovers from the past but are of the moment. We’ve just been talking about one, namely Iran. And in many of the areas where we are working to solve problems Russia has been an ally. You know, they’re in the P5+1 talks with us; they have worked with us in Afghanistan and have been very helpful in the northern distribution network and in other ways. So I think it’s somewhat dated to be looking backwards instead of being realistic about where we agree, where we don’t agree, but looking for ways to bridge the disagreements and then to maximize the cooperation.

This raises the questions about Hillary Clinton’s vision and whether she has a clear enough understanding of foreign policy to be our commander-in-chief.

Edited by B-Man