Cleveland Browns are a disaster...

Big Turk

Both QB's suck, the whole owner/GM thing and then they go out and spend big money on Dwayne Bowe so they can make him inactive on game day.

What the hell is going on there? I would be beside myself if I was a Browns fan. There doesn't seem to be anything they can get right there.

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it started before they got here.

I don't necessarily disagree though prior ownership was such that there were really only two periods in the history of the franchise where everyone was on the same page. I also think the Pegulas were solely responsible for upgrading the coaching staff. Wilson was frequently suspect in his ability to do this.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to Ralph bash here. He was good for the region and the team. As of right now, the Pegulas are better.

Bowe was a bad decision from the get-go, but they were desperate for a WR. I feel bad for Petine. They should just go with Manziel and see what they have in him.

If they were that desperate for a WR, they could set their pro personnel scouts watching film and pick up a handful of promising 1st and 2nd year guys that were cut by deep teams.

I think it started before they got here.

Concur.

Sucks being a Brown's fan watching that game Sunday, when they could have had Mack and Carr in the 2014 draft instead of Gilbert and Manziel....

they really could have built around the picks they got from the bills. Instead they got manziel and that ruined the team...too much press. Not saying they should have taken carr or bridgewater but they could have even stuck with hoyer until a real qb showed up. But nope.

We could have also kept our first and taken beckham and drafted a nice player in the first this year...it's like hindsight

they really could have built around the picks they got from the bills. Instead they got manziel and that ruined the team...too much press. Not saying they should have taken carr or bridgewater but they could have even stuck with hoyer until a real qb showed up. But nope.

We could have also kept our first and taken beckham and drafted a nice player in the first this year...it's like hindsight

That's what fans do...especially at THD...