Pro Bowl 2005 thoughts

zow2

1) Didn't you love the red Pro Bowl jersey on the Buffalo Bills players? I thought it looked sharp as hell. I wish that was our home jersey. The red matched the helmet and the Bills logo on the sleeve was great as was the block Letter "BILLS" on the chest.

There's a small picture of Nate Clements on the photo link titled "Getting after it".

http://www.nfl.com/photos/2005-Pro-Bowl

2) Clements and Spikes were schooled in the 1st half. Spikes kept getting taken out by the FB and was the last LB to every pile and Clements was getting burned all over the place. Luckily Muhammed and Holt dropped some balls or they would have scored TD's on Nate. Both guys came on in the 2nd half and played much better.

Adams was a load and McGhee didn't do much in part because his blockers don't normally play on ST.

3) Don Ho looked like they brought him directly from a homeless shelter. What a joke. Why do they try to bring these tired old acts back from the dead? He looked so wasted he could barely stand up.

4) Suzy Kolber looked pumped up. Nice to see her showing some skin for a change.

1) Didn't you love the red Pro Bowl jersey on the Buffalo Bills players?  I thought it looked sharp as hell.  I wish that was our home jersey.  The red matched the helmet and the Bills logo on the sleeve was great as was the block Letter "BILLS" on the chest.

There's a small picture of Nate Clements on the photo link titled "Getting after it".

http://www.nfl.com/photos/2005-Pro-Bowl

2) Clements and Spikes were schooled in the 1st half.  Spikes kept getting taken out by the FB and was the last LB to every pile and Clements was getting burned all over the place. Luckily Muhammed and Holt dropped some balls or they would have scored TD's on Nate.  Both guys came on in the 2nd half and played much better.

Adams was a load and McGhee didn't do much in part because his blockers don't normally play on ST.

3) Don Ho looked like they brought him directly from a homeless shelter.  What a joke.  Why do they try to bring these tired old acts back from the dead? He looked so wasted he could barely stand up.

4) Suzy Kolber looked pumped up.  Nice to see her showing some skin for a change.

238895[/snapback]

It seems to me that the way the Pro Bowl rules are set up they dont favor the defense (no safety help)....I thought that Clements was there pretty much all the time but those balls could have been caught...

When Spikes is taking on the fullback someone else needs to make a play.....

i saw spikes and clements both get INTs.

i saw clements have good coverage on the probowl WR.

McGee didnt do anything special.

but spikes lateral after the INT was GREAT. i just wish they lateraled it back to him.... :devil: