LeSean McCoy unlikely to play for Bills vs. Giants

truth on hold

This is fine but why announce it? Let the Giants think he's playing up until game day so they prepare for him. That's what smart teams like the Pats do

If we only had Fred Jackson, sigh.

That's what I said when they let him go. What happens when someone gets hurt? Karlos can't play the whole game. So now we have Boobie in there and he sucks. What if God forbid Karlos gets hurt now? They need to bring up Cierre Wood

giants arent deep at defense, they can prep and make adjustments for one running style/blocking scheme but 2 would have taxed them. this is turning out to be of surprising concern in that theyll have 3 extra days to prep, cruz is back, shady is out, theyve have 4th Q leads in all their games, and couglin has rex's #

Do you honestly believe the Giants won't prepare for McCoy based on a vague statement like "unlikely to play"? Or that Rex could possibly be toying with the Giants? This isn't an official announcement, this is speculation. I'm not saying McCoy will play but they wouldn't officially let the opposing team know his actual status. Until he is officially ruled out by the Bills, the Giants will and should prepare for him. They would look foolish if they didn't. Fortunately, the Bills don't have to announce it until Sunday.

This is fine but why announce it? Let the Giants think he's playing up until game day so they prepare for him. That's what smart teams like the Pats do

They haven't announced it, this is speculation.

As far as Fred Jackson goes, we need look no further than his current team the Seahawks. With Marshawn Lynch out with an injury Fred Jackson got all of 2 carries and 2 receptions. The Seahawks instead turned to an undrafted rookie, Thomas Rawls. That should tell you a lot on what they and the Bills think of Jackson.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

The Buffalo Bills are prepared to turn their backfield over to rookie Karlos Williams versus the New York Giants in Week 4.

Nursing a nagging hamstring injury, LeSean McCoy is unlikely to play this week, NFL Media's Rand Getlin reported, via a source briefed on the injury.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000541779/article/lesean-mccoy-unlikely-to-play-for-bills-vs-giants

necessary, but is it time to bring Bryce Brown back?

That's what I said when they let him go. What happens when someone gets hurt? Karlos can't play the whole game. So now we have Boobie in there and he sucks. What if God forbid Karlos gets hurt now? They need to bring up Cierre Wood

they didn't announce it

A selection of FA RBs

Bryce Brown

Montee Ball

Knowshon Moreno

Ray Rice

Ahmad Bradshaw

Boom Herron

Mikel Leshoure

Steven Jackson

Pierre Thomas

Ben Tate

What happened to Montee Ball? Injuries? He was electrifying in his first few games. If he's healthy, I'd take a shot at him.

Knowshon I know is busted. Too many hard miles on a smaller body.

As for Fred Jackson, sadly, his production in Seattle is incredibly telling as to what kind of production a 30+ RB will get you, regardless of how many miles are on him.

What happened to Montee Ball? Injuries? He was electrifying in his first few games. If he's healthy, I'd take a shot at him.

Knowshon I know is busted. Too many hard miles on a smaller body.

As for Fred Jackson, sadly, his production in Seattle is incredibly telling as to what kind of production a 30+ RB will get you, regardless of how many miles are on him.

Is early and he's adjusting to a new scheme and coast. He's got 5 carries for 26 years avg 5.2. Way too early to write him off