Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

No problem. I'm very suggestible.

you are many things.

But i will add that to the column of assets scribed under your name.

this is a big game but we need shady for the stretch out of the bye week...3 division games right away. 5 road games in 7 and 6 i think are legit winnable games.

don act so desperate. Its embarrassing honestly for someone of your station to sound needy.

really. pip up and cheery Ho my Man!!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's out with a hamstring and we want him to be 100%, but this is HUGE game this week. Couldn't he do whatever it takes to play this week and then take off the Jacksonville game and then there's the bye week? That would give him 3 more weeks after this week.

Easy for me to say, but if there's any way, I'd like to see him out there vs Bungles even if he is only 75%.

The Bills aren't exactly forthright with the injury information. That said, You really can't brace or splint a hamstring as you can a cracked bone or a stretched ligament to protect it from further injury; you use that sucker every time you move. If what Shady originally had was a Grade I tear, and he feels he re-injured it cutting in practice and it's now a Grade II tear (which is what I think they did say), any attempt to short-circuit the healing process could simply result in a more severe yet tear, maybe a Grade III requiring surgery.

The Bills aren't exactly forthright with the injury information. That said, You really can't brace or splint a hamstring as you can a cracked bone or a stretched ligament to protect it from further injury; you use that sucker every time you move. If what Shady originally had was a Grade I tear, and he feels he re-injured it cutting in practice and it's now a Grade II tear (which is what I think they did say), any attempt to short-circuit the healing process could simply result in a more severe yet tear, maybe a Grade III requiring surgery.

So...$$$$$$$M$$$$$$$$ boo boo leg?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Shady came out too early so he really hurt himself. I want him 100% and Karlos will be back this week. The percentage of players out two weeks for a concussion is low. He'll be in there.

If Sammy is really in there and healthy you should see more of Harvin, and Woods as well as Hogan. Double covering Watkins will ultimately leave Harvin open.

Then Clay will be more open. I also think the run game works better. Gilmore was awesome this year, so can he cover AJ Green? That is needed. Hopefully McKelvin is coming back soon so Darby can be the nickel.

Shady came out too early so he really hurt himself. I want him 100% and Karlos will be back this week. The percentage of players out two weeks for a concussion is low. He'll be in there.

If Sammy is really in there and healthy you should see more of Harvin, and Woods as well as Hogan. Double covering Watkins will ultimately leave Harvin open.

Then Clay will be more open. I also think the run game works better. Gilmore was awesome this year, so can he cover AJ Green? That is needed. Hopefully McKelvin is coming back soon so Darby can be the nickel.

I get your point but Shady, for one, is unlikely to be 100% the rest of this year.

If Karlos has chronic concussion problems......as suggested apparently......then his time in Buffalo might be limited.

I get the feeling Aaron Williams neck is about to go at any minute. Gotta' give it to him, he is a gamer....especially because Texas is known for producing so many NON-gamers.....but I think he will be on IR pretty soon.

All teams gotta' deal with injuries, it's up to coaches to have systems that put players in their best position to succeed and Whaley to keep players coming in who can keep the chains moving on O and not moving on D.

I get your point but Shady, for one, is unlikely to be 100% the rest of this year.

If Karlos has chronic concussion problems......as suggested apparently......then his time in Buffalo might be limited.

I get the feeling Aaron Williams neck is about to go at any minute. Gotta' give it to him, he is a gamer....especially because Texas is known for producing so many NON-gamers.....but I think he will be on IR pretty soon.

All teams gotta' deal with injuries, it's up to coaches to have systems that put players in their best position to succeed and Whaley to keep players coming in who can keep the chains moving on O and not moving on D.

Not having adequate depth is another consequence of over paying some players, especially at certain positions.

McCoy & Karlos still not 100 percent

Bills head coach Rex Ryan wants his offense’s identity to be rooted in a productive ground game. Injuries at running back, which have persisted since training camp, have compromised that plan. Ryan in an appearance on SiriusXM NFL Radio admitted that the team’s top two backs LeSean McCoy and Karlos Williams are still not 100 percent.

“I know LeSean is getting better,” said Ryan. “Is he at 100 percent now? No, certainly he is not, but he is getting better and we’ll see what happens as the week progresses with him. But in the near future, maybe not this week, but in the near future that would be a possibility.”

I think if they insist on sitting Shady until after the bye he has a very good chance to be damn near 100% for the second half of the season.

Karlos concerns me...it will be a big positive if he is able to return this week and suffers no setbacks during the game.

I agree with you about AW...he really throws himself around out there and it does seem like he's one play away from something disastrous. Hope I'm wrong.

@PSchrags

Tyrod Taylor may be out Sunday, but I'm told there's a good chance both LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins back in the lineup. Bills hope so.

I'm not familiar with the guy tweeting this, but it's encouraging. Still, it would be better if Shady sits another week, IMO. If we plan on playing at least 17 games this season, he won't last if he keeps re-injuring himself.

Thanks 26!

I'm not familiar with the guy tweeting this, but it's encouraging. Still, it would be better if Shady sits another week, IMO. If we plan on playing at least 17 games this season, he won't last if he keeps re-injuring himself.

Thanks 26!

You're welcome. Schrager is a national reporter for Fox Sports who has good credibility. I'm surprised to hear about Shady too, but he did say he's a fast healer. I just hope he doesn't push it to the point where he re-injures the hammy.

It is possible that they are waiting to find out about Karlos and if he isn't cleared, Shady could play, and then maybe take the next two weeks off with the hope Karlos can play next week, then you have the Bye. If Karlos is cleared, Shady waits it out. That's if Shady is indeed close.