Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea if this is just hot air, but it sure would be nice if he could get healthy. If he's not explosive there's almost no point - that's his thing. He's not a guard who can muddle through and be OK. I'm glad we have a variety of guys who can hurt a defense. It's almost hard to believe how may weapons are on the roster. Get well!!!

I would think Bryce Brown.

That would be my guess. But I would hope we wouldn't have to cut anyone. I actually think we can get away with not adding anyone and just playing Karlos with Boobie spelling him if needed and Thigpen and Harvin as emergency guys. Felton can also handle third down pass blocking duties once in awhile.

You can't afford to lose any game but it's better to be weakened vs. an NFC team than next week vs. Tennessee. All these AFC games are critical when Wild cards are bunched up in December.

i agree with this ... Hoping being at home helps us overcome what I think will be a pretty big loss in our offense

Anyone know which leg it is? If it's his right I have to question the karate kid style kick he made after his TD yesterday.

Left leg IIRC. They should waive Meeks back to the Practice Squad (if AW is back and ready to play) and re-sign Bryce Brown. Let Shady heal up and play when he's 100%.