MNF: Chiefs at Packers

truth on hold

Smith's former teammate Lawrence Tynes puts him on blast. Gotta love kickers who talk sh*t.

@lt4kicks: The guy completed 1 pass to a WR in our 2012 NFC Championship game. Signing Maclin is like getting a Porsche when you live on a gravel road

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am not nearly as concerned about our KC game after watching last night.

That is a team we can and should beat.

As long as Tyrod knows when to get the ball out - as I don't think Glenn and Henderson will be matches for Hali and Houston - we will be a-ok!

This was a good weekend for our wildcard standings. Just saying..

The AFC looks possibly weaker than previous years, with the Ravens, Chargers and Chiefs taking steps back, as well as Big Ben going down. We will see how they adjust in the next few weeks, but right now I'm feeling really good about our chances.

Edited by Big C

I am not nearly as concerned about our KC game after watching last night.

That is a team we can and should beat.

we could and should have beat them the last 2 years as well at home. They are tough at arrowhead and their defense is very good. They just had a game yesterday like we had vs Brady. I don't think it's fully indicative of how good they are. Their OL was getting chewed up which is a good sign for us and we've had success getting to smith in the past. I think it will be a close game that hopefully we can find a way to win after the last 2 heartbreakers. They did look good against houston on the road and should have beaten denver on a short week, so I think they will be ok. Edited by YoloinOhio