9-28: Eric Wood and Rex Ryan on WGR

26CornerBlitz

9-28: ERIC WOOD ON WGR (23:27)

9-28:REX RYAN ON WGR (16:05)

More Rex ICYMI:

Must Watch: Rex Ryan's Locker Room Speech (0:58)

Go inside the Bills locker room after the 41-14 win over the Miami Dolphins and hear Rex Ryan's message to the team.

Rex Ryan: "There Was a Lot of Good Things" (11:03)

The Bills head coach talks about Sammy Watkins injury situation, what he liked from the game against the Dolphins, and what the team still needs to correct.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I caught the second half on the ride home from work. Did he say anything in the first half about the phantom holding call that negated the strip sack and his subsequent freak out? Just curious who the call was on, etc...

If anyone caught the whole interview I'd appreciate the info so I don't have to listen to it again. Thx

I caught the second half on the ride home from work. Did he say anything in the first half about the phantom holding call that negated the strip sack and his subsequent freak out? Just curious who the call was on, etc...

If anyone caught the whole interview I'd appreciate the info so I don't have to listen to it again. Thx

No discussion on the matter.

I'm in the minority, I'm sure, but I actually like the Schopp and Bulldog show. But the three interviews they've had with Rex so far have been incredibly lame. No interesting questions. Just the generic softball garbage you'd expect from Chris Brown or John Murphy.