Mario Williams

TheJuice

Great responses so far folks. I wasn't really worried about him. I just haven't been watching many individuals out there and was wondering what he was up to so far. I feel like this week could be big for him. A couple sacks and a forced fumble perhaps. Maybe even a pick. Is there anyone outside of Manning/OBJ to be concerned about? How's their offensive line? This game makes me kind of nervous for some reason. I guess they all do.

cruz, Ruben randle, Larry donnell, rashad Jennings, Andre Williams can all be good. The OL is pretty good - Ereck Flowers was their 1st Rd draft pick at RT and was hurt last week but should be back. I think it's a very good if unspectacular team that should win the NFC East with Romo out. Their pass defense has been questionable but they are getting DRC back this week. I actually think they are a team like the Colts - good passing game, strong on D in areas but can lose to anyone and beat anyone due to mistakes.

Glad you've come around! He's not the flashiest but it's amazing how well he does his job every play- and by being a monster 300 lbs man, that job isn't just trying to beat the tackle around the corner. His strength allows him to be a nasty role player even when he's not the showcase.

My favorite part is his ego. or lack of.

We know he is a fierce competitor by watching him turn the corner with T's hand up in his face mask, and such.

But he just lines up again. looks behind him once and just lets it rip. and he never comes out it seems.

Yep NS i did come around :worthy:

Great responses so far folks. I wasn't really worried about him. I just haven't been watching many individuals out there and was wondering what he was up to so far. I feel like this week could be big for him. A couple sacks and a forced fumble perhaps. Maybe even a pick. Is there anyone outside of Manning/OBJ to be concerned about? How's their offensive line? This game makes me kind of nervous for some reason. I guess they all do.

I dont expect any numbers from him. He might be the unsung hero. team just dont do much to his side. Take some time to watch him next week. Its kinda cool how he just works seemingly quiet. But he is forcing the game away from him.